New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2015, 02:53 PM
Find More Posts by samiroraut
India, MH, मुंबई
Joined Jul 2011
7 Posts
Help!
Dji naza m-v2 csc issue ( Motors Do not Start)

i have been using DJI NAZA M V2 since Jan 2015... everything worked perfectly fine & i had never experienced any issues till i changed the Multirotor frame and motor ESC.

Recently i ordered

MultiStar & Afro Combo Pack - 2216-800KV and Matched 20A Afro ESC Set of 4 CW/CCW.

mounted the above electronics on the new 650 mm CF frame.. also did the ESC calibration ... on performing the CSC the motors do not start... checked all the parameters on the NAZA assistant software, everything is absolutely normal, also performed the re-calibration of the Tx sticks. Yet the motors do not start for some reason

the Tx that i am using is Futaba T8FG super.

Please provide any solution for this , i am fedup of writing mails to DJI. They just dont respond
samiroraut is offline Find More Posts by samiroraut
to remove ads between posts