New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2015, 10:06 AM
Find More Posts by Virginia Jim
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Mar 2011
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrobbie View Post
Check out this link and see if it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkHSORoEcAM
ZRobbie:

Your video is outstanding. Very clear descriptions, good photography, and use of closeups to clearly see what you are doing on the transmitter.

One comment that I think might help a bit for telemetry monitoring accuracy. I think you were measuring your voltages with the volt meter when the lines measured were NOT under load.

I would suggest doing that measurement of the total battery voltage while the battery is connected to your quad, and it is turned on. You can measure from the balance port easily if you use a balance port socket with alligator clips on it. Also, I would connect a servo wire (3 leads) to alligator clips and plug it into the receiver (running) and then measure the voltage.

That way you can adjust your Taranis telemetry value to be the "load" voltage. There may not be a difference, but this will guard against load/no load error.

I'm looking forward to more of your excellent videos. Great work!
V J
Virginia Jim is offline Find More Posts by Virginia Jim
to remove ads between posts