HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 21, 2014, 09:48 PM
United States, OH, Springboro
Joined Oct 2014
14 Posts
Question
Honey Bee King swash problem

Time to pick your brains, those of you that have at one time worked on a Honey Bee King. I know it's old, etc., but that's not the issue at hand...

My rotor control arms appear to be binding when the swash is tilted. My battery times went to nill- I first thought it was my ESC, until I accidentally noticed that if I manually spun the rotor shaft with the swash inclined, the control arms would bind and force the swash to level out. It seems the servos are working hard against this binding, which is causing the battery to prematurely go kaput. I have the stock plastic control arm setup...I am at a loss. If I disconnect the arms from the head, the effect goes away

I suspect that something is incorrectly set up in the head, feeding back through the arms. Straight main shaft, new parts thru. Thoughts?
TinkerBob is offline Find More Posts by TinkerBob
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2014, 09:41 PM
United States, OH, Springboro
Joined Oct 2014
14 Posts
Closing the question...

Okay- after a few days and zero replies, I figure that a) no one has an idea, or b) no one is interested. SO- I'll take this one off the list.
TinkerBob is offline Find More Posts by TinkerBob
Last edited by TinkerBob; Oct 23, 2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Missed word!
Closed Thread