HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by WINDSHEAR II, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 03:18 AM
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,814 Posts
Trader Rating: 178
There's a lesson here on both sides....I dunno what took place between you in private, but it looks like most of the issue is shipping costs

Steve, thats why a lot of us state up front that we only ship to US addresses or charge moreto ship to Canada, its just too expensiive, period

Kupter, in the future when you see an item at $$$ shipped, ask if that price covers shipping to CAN, because often the seller is blindsided when he gets to the PO and finds out his costs are way more than he expected
David Hogue is online now Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:41 PM
Joined Feb 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Is this kit still forsale??
Tisdall_80 is offline Find More Posts by Tisdall_80
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:01 PM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
1,989 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Nope

If you go back to Post #9, you can see he sold it long ago

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...73&postcount=9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisdall_80 View Post
Is this kit still forsale??
CRCJA is offline Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Nov 14, 2012, 02:42 PM
Anything that gives me a High
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,550 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue View Post
There's a lesson here on both sides....I dunno what took place between you in private, but it looks like most of the issue is shipping costs

Steve, thats why a lot of us state up front that we only ship to US addresses or charge moreto ship to Canada, its just too expensiive, period

Kupter, in the future when you see an item at $$$ shipped, ask if that price covers shipping to CAN, because often the seller is blindsided when he gets to the PO and finds out his costs are way more than he expected
We had arrangement to ship to a US address down in WA state so that was not the issue.

Shipping was going to cost him $60USD according to him.

Anyways since the item is sold, this posting should be closed.
super kupfer is offline Find More Posts by super kupfer
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kupfer View Post
We had arrangement to ship to a US address down in WA state so that was not the issue.

Shipping was going to cost him $60USD according to him.

Anyways since the item is sold, this posting should be closed.

This ad would not even be an issue if you had simply moved on. You have been whining in this AD for weeks now, because you're mad. Or something. And it's all over nothing. And it's going to get you nothing. Now you can blame it on gravity, global warming, or the alignment of the stars. I don't care which. But after all of your spin and posturing is done, the bottom line, the absolute bottom line is...
YOU DID NOT HAVE THE FUNDS. boom

If you did, you would have the kit right now. So step up and tell these guys the truth. You did not pay for this MiG. You tried to. I'm not knocking you for not having the funds, there are things on this forum I want but don't have the money. But even if I can't afford it, I don't go to the seller's ad and start slinging mud. I'm grown.
Get over this. The kit was sold, the buyer had the funds. I paid the shipping, and the insurance, to Washington state. I paid it. Ironically, it's the same state that you wanted it shipped to. It's done. It's over. Move...on.

I want to thank you guys who chimed in here to show support. I truly appreciate the love. This "whatever it is" never should have come about, because I did nothing wrong. Next week I will delete EVERY post to this sham, and close it out. That is, if I'm still a member here . I'm "skakin on the thin ice of BANNED". Whatever the outcome, I'm thru with this.

Stephen
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Old Nov 17, 2012, 03:51 PM View Post
super kupfer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while super kupfer edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:09 PM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kupfer View Post
I did have the funds and payed in full, you just refunded them back to me cause you cheaped out on shipping, next time when you propose something do your homework.

My comments are all about the feedback to all and the fact that you still refuse to close this posting and keep on writing emails in order to cover your ass shows your struggle.

Why don't you just admit that the deal at some point didn't look like it was worth it and that you couldn't justify the price you were selling it (which is your right to do)..........and just move on and close this posting.

That is the truth and you know it.
You are the one who keeps whining. I mean "writing". Why don't you just go away? I have told you that there is nothing here for you. You look small. Get over it please. I did not refund any money back to you. Your funds NEVER cleared. How many ways do you have to hear that before it makes sense to you? I cancelled the "pending" transaction after 11 days. What do you not get about that? Go away. Do not worry about what is going on here. This is not for you. Please...go!!
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:05 AM
United States, SC, Greenville
Joined Aug 2011
64 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Byron F-86

Send me your phone number through PM I will work out $, and Pick up Today.
Scatcat
Greenville SC
Scatcatt is online now Find More Posts by Scatcatt