HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SoloProFan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 05:11 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
I fail to see the relevance between FAQ-related content and your vid... ???

Update: This reply and some after this were about a vid that was posted just before this posting. Although a nice vid, it was agreed it deserved it's own thread, and was not FAQ related. The user that posted the vid edited his posting, and asked to delete it, and so I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukebluske View Post
Solo pro fan, please delete my post, for some reason i don't have the option of i fail to see it. I've started a new thread called "Lion Whisker" for my web series starring my Exceed Mad Drift.

For completeness and easy reference, here's the link to the thread and more vids: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2134397
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SoloProFan; Mar 28, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2014, 04:01 PM
United States, CT, Brookfield
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Me either, but it is a cool video.
Paul Onorato is offline Find More Posts by Paul Onorato
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A little about me.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 05:03 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
778 Posts
Ya know.... "This thread is privately moderated by SoloProFan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies."

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Mar 27, 2014, 07:42 PM
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post
Ya know.... "This thread is privately moderated by SoloProFan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies."

imgumby
The question is....will he do it?

Hey lukebluske, you should post this video elsewhere so we don't lose it.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2014, 07:04 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
If I do delete a posting, I usually either quote it, or re-post it in a more appropriate thread. Maybe the poster can explain the relevance to a FAQ thread, if not, I might delete it in the end.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2014, 08:24 AM
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
If I do delete a posting, I usually either quote it, or re-post it in a more appropriate thread. Maybe the poster can explain the relevance to a FAQ thread, if not, I might delete it in the end.
Sounds quite fair to me.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2014, 10:23 AM
Lion Whisker
Joined Mar 2014
31 Posts
Hey guys sorry to post my video off topic. I guess I'll just start a new thread. I'm concerned no one will view it tho. I took it down off this thread. It is not my goal to abuse you all. I think these internet forums are the best info sharing tools in the world.

Solo pro fan, please delete my post, for some reason i don't have the option of i fail to see it. I've started a new thread called "Lion Whisker" for my web series starring my Exceed Mad Drift.
lukebluske is offline Find More Posts by lukebluske
Last edited by lukebluske; Mar 28, 2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
Joined Jun 2013
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Hey guys sorry to post my video off topic. I guess I'll just start a new thread. I'm concerned no one will view it tho. I took it down off this thread. It is not my goal to abuse you all. I think these internet forums are the best info sharing tools in the world.

You are not abusing us. Your video should be seen, but not in this thread. That is a great idea to start a new one for your posts.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2014, 12:31 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
Quote:

Don't worry, I'm not easily offended. No need to fear for no one noticing your vid, we love good vids here on RCG, so the new thread you started now to showcase your vids, will get noticed, no doubt.

Btw, please next time don't delete the content of a posting before I quoted it, since now I had to re-write a bit to keep the thread flowing, as it was no longer clear what vid was being discussed as being possbly offtopic. I was able to "repair" it though, so no problem in the end, but it would have been easier if the posting had still been there.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SoloProFan; Mar 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 02:54 PM
Lion Whisker
Joined Mar 2014
31 Posts
Well in that case, here's a link to the Lion Whisker thread with all Lion Whisker videos if anyone wants to enjoy them:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2134397

I just realized you already did this soloprofan... man now i'm committing redundancy... i'm just bad that THIS thread! hhahahha
lukebluske is offline Find More Posts by lukebluske
Last edited by lukebluske; Mar 28, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old May 18, 2014, 03:58 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
Added some info about reviving old NiCad/NiMh batteries to the first posting, as this question pops up every now and then.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 25, 2014, 01:33 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
Added some info about shimming diffs, and remember, if you feel some vital info is missing, please let me know.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 30, 2014, 02:59 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,037 Posts
Added a part about brushed motor break-in methods, and reviving old NiCad batteries
RCG Plus Member