57 Posts
inc' DRAGSTER PARACHUTE ! ,..yay !!
hobbybox is offline Find More Posts by hobbybox
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2013, 05:26 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
YES! And it works...

btw: Short information about the expected video: The saltlakes in Lampukistan fall flat because as a result of the coup in Italy (Silvio = 7 years) Vlugodmirows nephew, the reigning lampukische dictator, ban issued. Unfortunately, my gardener was already in place. Its quite loud on my AB while his final syllable sounded very much like Makarov ...

Never mind, hopefully tomorrow comes the confirmation from Darayya, an absolute plane level, extremely high speed suitable and absolutely peaceful as my lady confirmed from the travel agency. Although viruses had plenty of messages "Tempora" in the booking process, but will work out.

Something completely different: watch for hours these two cars on my driveway, moment, now people are also on the terrace, what do they wan
prallplatte is offline Find More Posts by prallplatte
Old Aug 11, 2013, 05:12 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
Here we go:

DESERT B III

Between Short info: screenplay ready. All models and also decorations. Together eight remote parts, even the remotes, two buildings, plenty of branded drinks, plenty of paint and leather, about twenty Supporting Actors (almost all dead), 10 cameras with tens of ball heads, brackets and stands, 3 mics, about thirty batteries phrases (more than 150 batteries individually). several liters of distilled water, five cans butane gas, pyrotechnics (all years allowed), wooden stakes, lots of heart, blood and sand (div acres), no gardener, a G 18 poster, two trolleys, then the carnage're ready to go. I will report ...
Old Aug 24, 2013, 01:42 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
Desert B III is coming! My gardener is on the way to the beautiful Syria. This time not with a Transall, but with NSA, thats probably some kind of low-cost suppliers. The film crew is wearing this time nice green sweat suites. What they were lugging everything! Hopefully, no one will be injured. I'm looking forward to the first pre-images ...
Old Aug 27, 2013, 04:54 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
telegram from syria.stop.first pictures on my channel available.stop.conditions to film very bad.stop.more soon.stop

The Dart - First Pictures (2 min 37 sec)
Old Oct 10, 2013, 01:15 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
First, missing in Syria, but now here again! The state is the long trip accordingly. Bad bad bad. My Robots screw for hours already on the cars. However, and unfortunately, not without losses:

Surprise (1 min 51 sec)
Old Oct 26, 2013, 03:53 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
My Gardener is still in Syria. But i leave no one back. Bought a drone to find him. Will we see us again?

New Gothic DJI Phantom with Contour Roam Testflight (2 min 11 sec)
Old Nov 01, 2013, 04:24 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
...and while you're sitting comfortably on the sofa and thinking all joy with RC is only during the daytime, the preparations here for the night flight are proceeding...

Old Nov 04, 2013, 01:29 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
Actually ... I wanted to make a film, at least in any case from the second night flight. But i forgot it, and now waiting for the supplies. Speaking of, does anyone need two absolutely new RC without Phantoms?

:mrgreen:
Old Nov 05, 2013, 05:43 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
False alarm. All returned. Reward goodness! Praise the dela!

But now its time for something completely different:

Leg care.

Our Copter are fu**ed hard. This is also on their legs. And for those dela gives only the best:

And soon: LiPo battery care and depilatory with lube: YOU DO THAT? (dela24 content, now 20 years Probeabbo!)

I take pictures in your mind ...
Old Mar 12, 2014, 04:42 PM
Joined Nov 2010
95 Posts
...and while i am still building my 4- turbines steam bomber, my Phantoms are running out...

Irre Hasen und Sudden Death (2 min 4 sec)
Old Apr 03, 2014, 08:17 PM
LOAD "FLIP360FPV",8,1
Joined Sep 2006
3,879 Posts
phantom china blah
vic20owner is offline Find More Posts by vic20owner