Old Today, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by ride_the_planet
France, PACA, Aix-en-Provence
Joined Mar 2013
8 Posts
Discussion
APM - Arduplane - Pitch Roll frozen

Hello all,

I'm setting up my new phantom fx-61 fixed wing with an APM 2.6 external GPS and compass.
I've successfully set up already 1 TBS copter and 1 small wing with APM 2.5 / 2.6

After loading the firmware, setting up elevon mode, ... i found a problem.
My problem is that in manual mode everything looks fine.
But in stabilize / rtl / cruise / fbwa, ... i've no response for roll and pitch. I mean even if I move sticks, i got no response.

I tried to solve the problem in the parameters list, but i'm running out of idea.
Any help please ? Maybe something simple i missed ?
ride_the_planet is offline Find More Posts by ride_the_planet
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by RC Man
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
18,622 Posts
Did you go through the setup wizard?
You have to make sure that the RC, compass, and accelerometers are calibrated correctly.

In the FBW_A mode if you roll left and right does the ailerons move? They should mode in a direction to level the aircraft. Same for the pitch axis.

RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man