HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2010, 03:17 PM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Feb 2010
3,484 Posts
WLDKRD, I was ill when I left on Sunday and not really with it, got my back....I'll catch you next Sat, Thanks.

In light of WLDKRD discovery, I may have been leaving a trail of lipos behind me. IDK

Took a page out of Pat's son's book and gave myself a dose of violent food poisoning Sunday morning. By the time I got home I could barely get out of car. I suspect a yogurt bar that had been left over from the week before. I didn't think those things ever went bad.

Still missing a couple of batteries they are 3-3 3S 2200mah blue lipo with EC3 connectors with black liquid electric tape across the base of the charge leads.
Thanks.
12345 is offline Find More Posts by 12345
Last edited by 12345; Sep 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:44 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,238 Posts
Eventually you'll see another Stuka at the field. My buddy Rob just picked one up from Vic at National. Love that plane. Wish I had the experience and the money for one.
neck is offline Find More Posts by neck
Old Sep 14, 2010, 11:17 PM
Pattern Abuser
Gilbert, AZ
Joined Apr 2008
2,819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck View Post
Eventually you'll see another Stuka at the field. My buddy Rob just picked one up from Vic at National. Love that plane. Wish I had the experience and the money for one.
Good deal. I didn't think I was successful at talking him out of it

He will do just fine with it.
jimflys1 is offline Find More Posts by jimflys1
Old Sep 14, 2010, 11:39 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimflys1 View Post
Good deal. I didn't think I was successful at talking him out of it

He will do just fine with it.
He's a stuburn polish guy. Gets his eyes set on something and he's gotta have it. Plus I think Vic sold him on it too.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 09:57 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2004
5,074 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck View Post
He's a stuburn polish guy. Gets his eyes set on something and he's gotta have it. Plus I think Vic sold him on it too.
It wasn't me who sold it, I've been busy putting APU's together at my "Other" Job.
TBolt is offline Find More Posts by TBolt
Old Sep 17, 2010, 09:11 PM
If you fail once try harder
USA, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2010
178 Posts
Work

The incredible slave money will be at the gqf tommorrow and the slave monkey needs some work, if you have work the slave monkey can do,please talk to him tomorrow at the gqf or pm him.

The slave monkey,
Brad
brad hartman is offline Find More Posts by brad hartman
Last edited by brad hartman; Sep 17, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 09:14 PM
Pattern Abuser
Gilbert, AZ
Joined Apr 2008
2,819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad hartman View Post
The incredible slave money will be at the gqf tommorrow and the slave monkey needs some work, if you have work the slave monkey can do,please talk to him tomorrow at the gqf or pm him.

The salve monkey,
Brad
I get first dibs!!!

SOLD
Old Sep 17, 2010, 09:14 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad hartman View Post

The salve monkey,
Brad
"Slave money"

"Salve monkey"

Pat
crxmanpat is offline Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Sep 17, 2010, 09:25 PM
If you fail once try harder
USA, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2010
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
"Slave money"

"Salve monkey"

Pat
What you talking about?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimflys1 View Post
I get first dibs!!!

SOLD

done, slave monkey got one of his favorite customers back he is so happy and cant wait to get there and be a work horse for Jim.
brad hartman is offline Find More Posts by brad hartman
Old Sep 17, 2010, 10:05 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,180 Posts
Brad,

Just making fun of your misspellings. They were somewhat humorous!

Pat
crxmanpat is offline Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Sep 17, 2010, 10:42 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,238 Posts
Anyone need computer help?

I'm trying to fund the purchase of a new PNP Parkzone T28. PM me and we can work something out. I do a little bit of everything. I even have a few pc's laying around.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 09:30 PM
Pattern Abuser
Gilbert, AZ
Joined Apr 2008
2,819 Posts
P-38s Abound

Neat story from my from my business partner in Calif...

Here is something that you will like, nothing to do with iVidi. Just some eye candy. Last Thursday I got a call from my buddies out at the Air Museum, they said to drop everything and get out here, NOW! The museum was helping with coordinating a fighter group reunion (probably their last one) the 475th up in Sacramento. We got all the flyable P-38's left in the world together to go there as part of a finial tribute to these guys. They decided to meet up at Chino and fly up in one formation to Sacramento, to make a really strong impression for the Group. When I got to the museum there were five P-38's, including "Glacier Girl" (recovered from under the ice in Greenland), this was very historical, this was the first time since WW2 that many 38's had been together and flown together, and probably will never again. We lined them all up in a line on the ramp, had them all start up, and then taxi out together. They then proceeded to take off one after another, then they spend fifteen minutes giving us our own little private P38 air show, beating up chino airport, it was amazing seeing five 38's doing that, then they went out and formed up in a V formation and made a low pass right over us, then climbed out and headed north. One of my close friends is one of the really great warbird video guys, was invited to fly in the back seat of a Mustang that went along with the flight to Sacramento. He got to shoot a lot of footage, I am going to see the footage over the next week or so, I will try and get you a copy of it. In the mean time, Dan sent me some screen shots to wet my appetite, I thought you would like them as well. Enjoy!

Gary
Old Sep 21, 2010, 09:45 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,753 Posts
Very cool. I never heard the final results of Glacier Girl. I thought she was crushed beyond repair. Very cool.

Rick
rampman is online now Find More Posts by rampman
Old Sep 21, 2010, 10:36 PM
House of Paine
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined May 2007
2,177 Posts
Outstanding! One of coolest things I've seen (and heard) was the P-38 "White Lightning" fly over me back when the had the air races out at Williams Gateway. I can't imagine how cool it would be seeing a formation of them.

I once talked to a volunteer at Champlin (man I miss that place) who just missed WWII and said he would fly P-38s right from the factory up to Flagstaff or Prescott where they pulled the engines and demolished the planes. How sad.
weaser42 is online now Find More Posts by weaser42
Old Sep 22, 2010, 09:53 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2004
5,074 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman View Post
Very cool. I never heard the final results of Glacier Girl. I thought she was crushed beyond repair. Very cool.

Rick
Something that rare is never beyond repair. It is amazing what a really good sheet metal person can do. All of those crushed parts are carefully "uncrushed" and used as templates for the new parts, kind of like we do for our "Toys"

Victor
TBolt is offline Find More Posts by TBolt