HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:34 PM
United States, IN, Bloomington
Joined Sep 2012
373 Posts
Discussion
Real Flight Interlink problem

I decided to do some simming tonight. I reached over for my interlink transmitter and it shocked my hand very hard. I can't remember ever having been shocked so hard. Just after that I heard the windows usb disconnect sound and found that the interlink was non responsive in rf6. I unplugged/replugged it in and it came back in windows then in RF. Everything works except for the rudder trim button. The button is constantly reporting to the software that i am pushing right on it. Even when I am not. This has the effect that my trim is constantly moving the right. If i move the trim back left then as soon as i take my finger off it moves back right. This essentially makes RF unusable.

On top of that my hand has been numb for the past few minutes.

Is there any way to disable rudder trim in RF? Or will i need to somehow remove the trim button?
btown2 is online now Find More Posts by btown2
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2013, 08:23 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
You can not disable trims in RF. You should call tech support. They can help you.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:56 AM
Joined Mar 2013
31 Posts
Was your hand wet?
Pontius_Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Pontius_Pilot