HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 15, 2009, 08:41 PM
farmington, mn
Joined Sep 2003
870 Posts
Discussion
anyone know where to buy a lama already upgraded?

my brother wants a lama v3 or 4 for xmas. anyone know where to buy a kit that has all the the upgrades in a package without the radio
thanks jeff
jeff262 is offline Find More Posts by jeff262
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2009, 09:06 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff262 View Post
my brother wants a lama v3 or 4 for xmas. anyone know where to buy a kit that has all the the upgrades in a package without the radio
thanks jeff
Did your brother ever fly a heli before Jeff?

I would say, the answer to your question is: if you are lucky on eBay - or there are a few vendors that offer customizing service ... you order your heli and they built it for you the way you say.

If, however, the answer to my question is no, then getting a Lama "with all the upgrades" (WHAT IS "all the upgrades anyway? ) would not really be a good idea. Then getting a few sets (2 or 3) of "indestructible" blades and learning to fly BEFORE tuning it would be the way to go - IMHO!

Sven
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member