New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2015, 03:11 AM
Find More Posts by mchldpy
CLMAMA 962750
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
1,010 Posts
ATTENTION, Must Read Sale Info

Yes it's true. I just received an email announcing is having an "Up to 50% Off Sale". Never-U-Mind that they still do not have a single solitary aircraft battery that they have been saying will arrive yet, HobbyPartz who's poor customer service is the reason for them opening a store in the USA, has updated their stock twice on items out-of-stock and yet GENSTATTU can't get stock from the exact same supplier ... THEMSELVES.
They have 4 GensAce RC Car batteries and ten Tattu brand UAV batteries starting @ 2700mah to 22000mah sizes. The Tattu(?) line are priced and seemingly aimed at the military or Corporate UAV sales. The claim of having "Customer Service" problems as the reason for opening a company store in the USA is reaching at best, as far as the general flying public is concerned. Since day 1 they have had Tattu UAV batteries but not 1 GensAce aircraft/heli battery. As slow as is to restock an item, they can restock the same item twice and the company store can't get any aircraft/heli batteries in stock. There is an unidentified smell that I'm almost positive is not tuna. I've been procrastinating on unsubscribing from the USA Warehouse Newsletter and Sales Propaganda Periodic, hoping they would actually get some/any of the stock they have said (repeatedly) was coming. I even signed up for the VIP Membership, don't laugh, it didn't cost THAT much.
Another commonly heard lie is that, after venting/ranting your supposed to feel some sense of relief or some degree of "better", uh mm, not-so-much. What I am feeling is a sadness from having my (to me) tangible dreams and desires crushed out by empty promises and more importantly a feeling and need to be compensated for. After all, I am/was a verified VIP.
Here is the hook & line that caught me.

WARNING, the below content is in an Uncensored and Raw form and could possibly cause hopes and dreams that might not be fulfilled by the very cause itself.

You have been warned.

from 6 months ago @

Hey Guys,

Oliver from Gens ace, we would like to release a news:

Hobby Partz no longer our sole distributor in the USA.

We have keep hearing the stock and after sale problem from our loyal customers. Some losing the faith and the problem must be fixed.
The good news is, as the manufacturer, we will setup the US office and warehouse ourselves. So NO PROBLEM for the STOCK and AFTER SALE SERVICE.

Yea right.
1) I gave at the office
2) The check is in the mail
3) ♂ (censored)

michael clyde
mchldpy is online now Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Mar 26, 2015 at 03:42 AM. Reason: cuz
to remove ads between posts