New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Feb 11, 2016, 11:04 PM
Rgluckman is offline
Find More Posts by Rgluckman
Registered User
Joined Dec 2014
28 Posts
Can someone explain to me how the Lost Plane Locater Beacon works?
Rgluckman is offline Find More Posts by Rgluckman
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2016, 11:36 PM
Eastcoast78 is offline
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Eastcoast78's Avatar
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
6,464 Posts
Id suggest watching the entire video, but check it out at this point.
https://youtu.be/4kpeEfC-tg0?t=9m19s
But he shows how its done at the 15:20 mark
Eastcoast78 is offline Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 04:38 AM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3RR View Post
Hi Mike tried emailing you a couple of times and does not seem to be going through. Sorry if this is redundant and you actually received the other emails.

Greg
Hi Greg,

Have you been sending to our email address support@fpvpro.com ??? I have been caught up on emails for at least a week, but I do not remember seeing anything. Anyways we will be happy to fix this for you for free

What country are you located in ?? IF you are in the USA only, send your system to me. If you are outside the USA, I need your full address.

Your Dragon Link system is fully guaranteed, and I will be happy to repair, test and give it the latest firmware update free of charge. Send your Transmitter and all receivers only, no antennas, accessories or other things. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you include a note explaining what is wrong so that I know what to look for. Also put your full name and return address on the note so that I can send it back to you! Send to:
MICHAEL BIGELOW
4816 SW 136 PLACE
MIAMI, FL 33175
USA
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 04:44 AM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpro View Post
Hey Mike, (Eastcoast)

Snapped a couple photos for you. FYI, I tried to install the Copter Rx in vertical position, (on it's side) for efficiency, but found that didn't matter (antenna wise). Both ways resulted the same micro range. Hope it helps
Hi JD,

Thanks for posting the pictures, that looks like a very nicely built copter ! The reason we made the Copter Receiver a 50 KM range, full performance receiver is so that you do not have to have perfection in your installation of receiver and antenna. Install it the way it fits best, and it will work even if it is pretty bad That being said, your receiver is as close to ideal as you can get, it should just work very well. Did you get the new transmitter back and try it yet ? Let us know how it does for you.

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 04:47 AM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankheadrc View Post
Hi Mike , I have sent my Dragonlink white dragon to you for UPDATE with 2 RX & 1 TX in Miami at this address via FedX . You should have it Monday morning . Thanks , I'm shut down for now
4816 SW 136 PLACE
MIAMI, FL 33175
Hi BankheadRC,

We are caught up on production, and my days are still long, but now I am actually where I need to be work wise., so the wait will not be long, you should get it back right away I will get your system totally updated, repaired, and it will perform as well as any new system we send out when you get it back.

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:20 AM
jpro is online now
Find More Posts by jpro
hearme now beleiveme later
jpro's Avatar
Canada, BC, Kelowna
Joined Jan 2013
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi JD,

Thanks for posting the pictures, that looks like a very nicely built copter ! The reason we made the Copter Receiver a 50 KM range, full performance receiver is so that you do not have to have perfection in your installation of receiver and antenna. Install it the way it fits best, and it will work even if it is pretty bad That being said, your receiver is as close to ideal as you can get, it should just work very well. Did you get the new transmitter back and try it yet ? Let us know how it does for you.

Mike
Sorry Mike,

I think you're mistaking me with JD. I'm still on V2 Tx. (and happy may I add) And JD is the one who was having issue with the DLA Tx.

Understandable though, I think I would go nuts answering that many emails, messages, requests, warranty and so on and not making "any mistakes" Haha

I only wish that I could fly like JD and make videos like him
jpro is online now Find More Posts by jpro
Last edited by jpro; Feb 12, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:08 PM
wkf94025 is offline
Find More Posts by wkf94025
Registered User
wkf94025's Avatar
United States, CA, Napa
Joined May 2014
1,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
The new 1 watt, 14 channel receiver will be out pretty darn quick, the design is done and its just a matter of getting it produced...
Mike
Mike,

Planning to take the DLA plunge soon, but waiting for your forthcoming 1W Rx. When and how much? Will there be an integrated V3 system using that new Rx? When and how much?

Kelly
wkf94025 is offline Find More Posts by wkf94025
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:33 PM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpro View Post
Sorry Mike,

I think you're mistaking me with JD. I'm still on V2 Tx. (and happy may I add) And JD is the one who was having issue with the DLA Tx.

Understandable though, I think I would go nuts answering that many emails, messages, requests, warranty and so on and not making "any mistakes" Haha

I only wish that I could fly like JD and make videos like him
Hi Jpro,

That is what happens when I post at 5:30 AM before starting work And yeah, I agree, JD can fly a copter and makes some awesome videos, which is why he stuck my head, I was probably dreaming about flying like that just before I woke up !

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:36 PM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkf94025 View Post
Mike,

Planning to take the DLA plunge soon, but waiting for your forthcoming 1W Rx. When and how much? Will there be an integrated V3 system using that new Rx? When and how much?

Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Yes, the 1 watt, 14 channel receiver will be really awesome ! I will absolutely offer a complete system with that receiver. My best guess is in about a month, but that is just a guess. The one watt RX should have been out already, but Demand for V3 Advanced has been so high, we have been running at full capacity to keep up with demand for V3 , but we are making really good progress now. The 1 watt RX is next in the production line. How much will depend on how much it costs to make, so we do not have a price yet. Our equipment is more expensive due to the high quality parts used in the design, but the price will be fair, nothing crazy

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:40 PM
wkf94025 is offline
Find More Posts by wkf94025
Registered User
wkf94025's Avatar
United States, CA, Napa
Joined May 2014
1,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi Kelly,

Yes, the 1 watt, 14 channel receiver will be really awesome ! I will absolutely offer a complete system with that receiver. My best guess is in about a month, but that is just a guess. The one watt RX should have been out already, but Demand for V3 Advanced has been so high, we have been running at full capacity to keep up with demand for V3 , but we are making really good progress now. The 1 watt RX is next in the production line. How much will depend on how much it costs to make, so we do not have a price yet. Our equipment is more expensive due to the high quality parts used in the design, but the price will be fair, nothing crazy

Mike
Thanks Mike. If it's anticipated in a month or so, I will sit tight. Not too worried about price. Please make sure you hang on to some number of V3 Tx's to go with the 1W Rx package.

Kelly
wkf94025 is offline Find More Posts by wkf94025
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016, 06:09 PM
dcap is online now
Find More Posts by dcap
Registered User
dcap's Avatar
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Oct 2014
35 Posts
any hope for telemetry from a naza m v2 in the future?????
dcap is online now Find More Posts by dcap
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016, 06:29 AM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkf94025 View Post
Thanks Mike. If it's anticipated in a month or so, I will sit tight. Not too worried about price. Please make sure you hang on to some number of V3 Tx's to go with the 1W Rx package.

Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your confidence in Dragon Link, you will be very happy with its reliability and performance. No worries getting one later, we are making V3 transmitters as fast as we can, are building up more stock every day,and have no plans in slowing down. Keep an eye out in the forum, the first announcement will be here the moment the 1 watt receivers are available.

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Feb 13, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016, 06:32 AM
JettPilot is offline
Find More Posts by JettPilot
JettPilot's Avatar
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
13,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcap View Post
any hope for telemetry from a naza m v2 in the future?????
No, we do not have anything NAZA specific, BUT - You can still use your Dragon Link system with NAZA right now, and get telemetry Simply feed a GPS directly to the Dragon Link receiver, or if the NAZA has a GPS output, feed it to the Dragon Link receiver and you will get the moving map, and GPS information. We also have the voltage sensor, so you can also monitor your battery very easily.

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016, 06:44 AM
Rgluckman is offline
Find More Posts by Rgluckman
Registered User
Joined Dec 2014
28 Posts
Hey Mike. Been up all night. Can't figure this out.
I have a Futaba 14SG. Using your V3 TX and Copter RX both on the 2.5 Beta Firmware. I got them both to bind but have 2 channels moving when there should be only 1. When throttling up and down channels 2 and 3 look like they are connected. I've tried everything. No clue what to do from here.
Rgluckman is offline Find More Posts by Rgluckman
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016, 09:28 AM
unixoid26 is offline
Find More Posts by unixoid26
Registered User
Joined Apr 2011
51 Posts
What firmware on a microRX by default?
unixoid26 is offline Find More Posts by unixoid26
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Long Range UHF RC system now avail on STOCK thomasscherrer FPV Equipment 14035 May 24, 2016 08:18 AM
Wanted Scherrer UHF long Range or Dragon Link patrick21x FPV Equipment (FS/W) 6 Dec 24, 2015 03:50 AM
Yippee! Win a FREE Dragon Link UHF Long range RC system - BEST VIDEO contest for AUGUST !!! JettPilot FPV Talk 60 Aug 21, 2014 03:40 PM
New Product ChainLink UHF Long Range System siim227 FPV Talk 2853 Jul 01, 2013 04:23 PM
Yippee! Win a FREE Dragon Link UHF RC System - Video Contest JettPilot FPV Talk 63 Aug 02, 2011 10:52 PM