SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2015, 09:08 AM
Find More Posts by rusnackor
Joined Aug 2014
7 Posts
Help!
CC3D error saving settings

Hello, my OpenPilot CC3D is having issues with saving its settings.

It was working, but then I have been playing with PPM/PWM input settings, and since then it is not working.

I have even tried Reset settings and also reflashing bootloader, but still same result.

And whenever I push button "Save", it shows red circle with white X mark, and I dont know what it means..

Attaching screenshots.

Coud anyone help me how to fix it, or where to check for issues?
rusnackor is offline Find More Posts by rusnackor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2015, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by Peefer
Joined Jan 2015
23 Posts
Maybe something was messed up.

Have your tried to just erase and re-upgrade your flight controller? Maybe it will restore it to basic settings fixing whatever may have been messed up.
Peefer is offline Find More Posts by Peefer
Old Mar 08, 2015, 02:24 PM
Find More Posts by interpreter6
Joined Feb 2015
1 Posts
Make sure you have the board disarmed when saving settings. Under Configuration -> Input -> Arming Settings, set it "Always Disarmed" and try to save the settings. When all done, then set it back to what you want to use to arm it.
interpreter6 is offline Find More Posts by interpreter6