SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 05, 2013, 09:58 AM
cant get right !!!
United States, CA, Victorville
Joined Sep 2012
321 Posts
Help!
need helpfinding out who made these fuses

i have two very large scale fuselages ah1 cobra and uh60 black hawk . cant figure out who made the . if you know or they look familiar to you let me know thanks both fuses are 5 feet long and about 1 foot tall maybe 700 size or 800 looks alot bigger than my 600 thanks
trucker41 is offline Find More Posts by trucker41
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2013, 10:04 AM
Complete RC Idiot Savant
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
2,969 Posts
Slightly guessing here, but the Cobra is definitely not Vario or Schlüter, so it might be a Len Mount kit, as I believe he had a very nice kit for a Cobra. Not sure though.

The Blackhawk, no idea really if Len Mount had one of those in production, but it looks like they came from the same workshop, so it might be....

Or I am wrong and they are both from an entirely different manufacturer.

Brgds, Bert
Brutus1967 is offline Find More Posts by Brutus1967
Old Oct 06, 2013, 10:43 AM
cant get right !!!
United States, CA, Victorville
Joined Sep 2012
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
Slightly guessing here, but the Cobra is definitely not Vario or Schlüter, so it might be a Len Mount kit, as I believe he had a very nice kit for a Cobra. Not sure though.

The Blackhawk, no idea really if Len Mount had one of those in production, but it looks like they came from the same workshop, so it might be....

Or I am wrong and they are both from an entirely different manufacturer.

Brgds, Bert
thanks brutus . i have so far ruled out vario .that fuse is 70+ inches long and len mount is about the same . i am leaning twords thinking its a taiwan built or it could be a century . i tryed to set my esp 600 mech in it to see about where the blades and such would sit but it was very narrow . i would like to build 1 of them but not sure were to start since there are o plans for the formers and base
trucker41 is offline Find More Posts by trucker41
Old Oct 06, 2013, 07:38 PM
Joined Jul 2008
1,681 Posts
They both look like the old versions of the Century fuselages. Those made for them in the USA, before they started selling the great FunKey fuselages from Asia.
rotoraddict is offline Find More Posts by rotoraddict
Old Oct 09, 2013, 08:08 PM
Atlanta, GA
Joined Mar 2009
891 Posts
How about Hirobo? The canopy looks to be similar.

http://www.modelrectifier.com/pops/index.asp?ID=7586
Double E is offline Find More Posts by Double E
Last edited by Double E; Oct 09, 2013 at 08:18 PM.