HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:21 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2010
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoze88 View Post
thanx
yes, off course the fourth channel is the sideway movement
i was asking if this movement is really effective (coax heli are very stable, so it's a little difficult to make them move sideway)
Yes, it's stable as I can tell. It move side ways very nicely. I'm new to this so if I can control it, I'm sure you guys can control it too.
micuyen is offline Find More Posts by micuyen
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:28 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwong3 View Post
welcome to the board Micuyen,

Thanks for sharing that link. Just last night I was looking at several videos on the 9098. Looks like a solid flyer, and in a way reminds me a bit of my JXD 355 with those bright multicolored LEDs on the side. The really neat thing is that I think there is a on/off switch for the LEDs on the transmitter.

Good find.

Ed
Looks like that link is fixing to be a scam too.... The listing is identical to another sellers listing(one that has feedback) including and identical contact person that is not the same as the seller. Might be another sloppy copy cat seller like we saw on Ebay. Here is a link to the same posting but a different price from a seller with feedback.


http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs...olesalers.html

Here is yet another copy cat listing from the same seller listed in the original post nancy Qin:

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

The original seller with feedback:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:29 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
I think the heli addicts have found a new supplier for their habit! ... LOL ! I've got 2 in transit, so will have to cool off the trigger finger for a week or two.
Bro, chill dude, chill! Let's all exercise a bit of patience on this one, we were lucky with that SOB on Ebay supposedly selling those Falcons, that none of us as far as can tell at the moment, nobody got taken. Gotta wait to see if the first few orders from the members actually arrive to see if this source pans out. Can't go full speed ahead on this one until we know it's reasonably safe/legit, yeah?
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:38 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Bro, chill dude, chill! Let's all exercise a bit of patience on this one, we were lucky with that SOB on Ebay supposedly selling those Falcons, that none of us as far as can tell at the moment, nobody got taken. Gotta wait to see if the first few orders from the members actually arrive to see if this source pans out. Can't go full speed ahead on this one until we know it's reasonably safe/legit, yeah?
The two I have coming are from BOB (No 809) and Amazon (super battery store JM806) ... so those should be AOK. But yeah, it's unknown what some of these sellers are up to until someone buys from them. Glad all you guys who went for the eBay scammer's 4-ch got out before it was too late.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:39 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2010
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
I think the heli addicts have found a new supplier for their habit! ... LOL ! I've got 2 in transit, so will have to cool off the trigger finger for a week or two.
Oh wow! This is a great deal. Thanks! I bought this one for my son on Meritline during the Xmas sale for about $19 something. Too bad they limited only one per person. This is a great model too. It's very stable. We have a lot fun with it.

Oh, my 1st order from Aliexpress just arrived. The mail man just hand it off with signature. I got S107 for $15.95 http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100278800.html. I thought for that price, it is a non-gyro version but it turns out with gyro. What a deal. On the box show Syma S107G with all Chinese... Hohoho, I can't wait to try it out.
micuyen is offline Find More Posts by micuyen
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:41 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
Oh wow! This is a great deal. Thanks! I bought this one for my son on Meritline during the Xmas sale for about $19 something. Too bad they limited only one per person. This is a great model too. It's very stable. We have a lot fun with it.

Oh, my 1st order from Aliexpress just arrived. The mail man just hand it off with signature. I got S107 for $15.95 http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100278800.html. I thought for that price, it is a non-gyro version but it turns out with gyro. What a deal. On the box show Syma S107G with all Chinese... Hohoho, I can't wait to try it out.
Cool ... looks like full circle proof came in on that seller (Aliexperss). Let us know how it performs.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:48 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
Yes, it's stable as I can tell. It move side ways very nicely. I'm new to this so if I can control it, I'm sure you guys can control it too.


How do you trim the roll and pitch axis, if there is no trim for those controls, or, did you ever feel the need to trim roll and pitch, perhaps, the control linkages for cyclic is already perfectly setup at the factory so there is no need to adjust pitch and roll?
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:48 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Cool ... looks like full circle proof came in on that seller (Aliexperss). Let us know how it performs.
Edit: Whooops different alliexpress seller.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:50 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal View Post
Full circle proof as in we know it is a scam?
Go read post #215 ... he said he just got his order delivered, so apparently everything went smooth with that seller - Aliexperss. If it was a scammer, I doubt micuyen would have the heli in hand right now - unless he is the scammer ... LOL!

If there are copy cat sellers, then we need a sure way to decipher which one is the real one.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:52 PM
Registered User
zeros's Avatar
Boothwyn, PA
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Go read post #215 ... he said he just got his order delivered, so apparently everything went smooth with that seller - Aliexperss. If it was a scammer, I doubt he'd have the heli in hand right now.

If there are copy cat sellers, then we need a sure way to decipher which on is the real one.
Aliexpress isn't the seller though, aliexpress.com is like a version of eBay run by Alibaba.com.
zeros is offline Find More Posts by zeros
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:53 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Go read post #215 ... he said he just got his order delivered, so apparently everything went smooth with that seller - Aliexperss. If it was a scammer, I doubt he'd have the heli in hand right now.

If there are copy cat sellers, then we need a sure way to decipher which on is the real one.
[/QUOTE]

See the edit

I didn't realize it was a link to a different seller. The nancy Qin seller linked several times earlier certainly throws up a lot of red flags.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:54 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal View Post

See the edit

I didn't realize it was a link to a different seller. The nancy Qin seller linked several times earlier certainly throws up a lot of red flags.
Yeah, it's hard to keep all these sellers straight. Gotta stay on your toes for sure.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:55 PM
Registered User
scorp's Avatar
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
Doubletap,

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I already owned 2 of 8913 model...actually one 8911 and one 8913 but they are identical with different color. I bought these in Dec from these ebayers...

I have both versions, one with 1 knob and one with 3 knobs. From what I experienced with this model is that the one with 1 knob is much easy to trim than the one with 3 knobs. I spent only few minutes to adjust on the 1 knob version and can fly steady right after that. The 3 knobs version I have to spent more than few charge to get it right. I don't know if there any other advantage for 3 knobs beside trimming but to me, I like the one with 1 knob much better.

I like to collect these Heli...the 8913 model is so cute. I'll place another order with Aliexpress and let you know.
Sounds good to me cause i dont want to deal with too much trimming on my first 4ch. and at $28.42 shipped cant beat it, once this one arrives and it turns out good i'm certainly going for the 8911 as well when I see a deal at this price on them . Lookwise 8913 and 8911 remind me of an eagle and phoenix on the 6010 platform and you got to have both
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:57 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

Today, my company still close down so I still have little more time to hunt for cheap Heli...

This is the one to which I was referring. Just like ebay they have scammers but it seems like they are much more wide spread on aliexpress. This seller has hundreds of items, with 0 feedback all copied from other legitimate sellers just like the Aussie scammer.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 05:01 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
that store also has 6025-1 for $17.89 shipped

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/3...toys-with.html
THis one is the same scammer. Don't order it. See the copied feedback? Sloppy sloppy sloppy scammer.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yippee! Ignore This Thread for 20 and under anti-gravity Chit Chat 535 Apr 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Found Radio and Rcv for under $20 shipped jteplane Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Nov 09, 2009 04:44 PM
Sold TX heli $85 sale all reciever under $20 shipped L@@K Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 16 Jul 29, 2009 12:13 PM
Sold 72Mhz Rx's. Electrons, Superslims under all $20 shipped Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 10 Jul 24, 2009 01:03 AM
Sold RX 72Mhz all under $20 shipped Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Jul 22, 2009 11:28 PM