HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 22, 2012, 05:00 PM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Jan 2010
932 Posts
Build Log
Custom Rocket Co "Venture" with modifications

Hey, Where most people seem to go bigger, I'm going smaller. For now I'm building everything to fly the Estes Mini T-size motors. I'm also trying to stick as much as possible to USA made things such as Starlight and CustomRocketCompany and who/whatever else.

This rocket is vaguely reminicent of the old Estes "Cherokee D" in shape, it's supposed to fly with standard A,B,C engines.

I made an adapter for the Mini-T engines, and decided that while I was at it I would ad a boat-tailed tapered aft-end to be a little more aerodynamic.

Plus, I'm one of "those" types who just "has to" sand my fins to a nice airfoiled shape since I fly gliders and have become an airfoil minded type.

Adios - Paul
Pauliwog is offline Find More Posts by Pauliwog
Last edited by Pauliwog; Apr 22, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: I had to go do an X-ray on a patient.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2012, 09:50 PM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Jan 2010
932 Posts
Done!

And flies great!

Adios - Paul
Pauliwog is offline Find More Posts by Pauliwog