HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 07, 2007, 10:36 PM
Suspended Account
Roosevelt UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,982 Posts
Discussion
i want your Blade CP crashed/not wanted stuff!

hey guys, i kinda want to have an armada(ozace gave me the idea!!) of micro helis, and i think teh BCP is the one to toy with! so if you guys have a crashed Blade CP around your house just sitting, this is the kind of thing i want, air frames, servos, mixer boards, txs...random parts...ill buy them or trade them from you. i figured i would post it here since this gets much more BCP action that the FS/wanted threads...mods move if absolutely needed.
Just LMK what you have
Thansk guys!
Eeeeky is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2007, 11:48 PM
zagnutz fiend
tulsa,ok
Joined Jul 2004
1,426 Posts
I have a blade cp that needs a little help,and also an esky cp with carbon blades,RTF with your transmitter. The blade has an unused direct drive tail.the esky has about 10 flights on it,1 boom strike that cracked the boom and I ca'd it,flies fine,I'm just going to all belt drive tail helis.

'nut
stirlingnut is offline Find More Posts by stirlingnut
Old Jul 07, 2007, 11:56 PM
Heli Humbled Daily
Riverside, CA
Joined Jul 2006
2,971 Posts
I am switching out all of the electrics from my BCP pro. Transmitter, reciever, 3 in 1. All work find. PM me if interested.
Telemachus is offline Find More Posts by Telemachus
Old Jul 08, 2007, 12:50 AM
Suspended Account
Roosevelt UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,982 Posts
PM sent to both of you
Eeeeky is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky