Old Dec 30, 2013, 06:25 AM
United States, TX, Rhome
Joined Jul 2005
174 Posts
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Morgan View Post
Thanks Dave,
I'll get some to try. Appreciate the info. How's everything down in TX?

J
It's cold and windy! I have several new planes to fly and I'm waiting for better weather. I hope you have a great new year. See you at SEFF.
DAVE GRABEN is offline Find More Posts by DAVE GRABEN
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2013, 08:23 AM
Now in TN!
Chapel Hill, TN USA
Joined Apr 2001
23,599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE GRABEN View Post
It's cold and windy! I have several new planes to fly and I'm waiting for better weather. I hope you have a great new year. See you at SEFF.
We had several days where I could fly but it's turned again. Cold and windy here too. But everyday you can fly in winter is a bonus anyway. Already have my SEFF reservations Dave!
I'll spring for the first cold one. Great new year to you too!

J
J Morgan is offline Find More Posts by J Morgan
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 31, 2013, 01:04 AM View Post
madgee
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Off Topic Advertisement. It is temporarily hidden while madgee edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 06:46 AM
Now in TN!
Chapel Hill, TN USA
Joined Apr 2001
23,599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgee View Post
I'm all for Spark's montra to get foam models 1/2 the weight of the traditional big models and that would be a good way to do it and get some details in without adding some weight for extra primer etc. Also, you would only have to do the rivets on each nacelle ONCE. Your call... just typing out loud.
walkera airwolf
????

J
J Morgan is offline Find More Posts by J Morgan
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 01, 2014, 11:09 AM
United States, CA, Long Beach
Joined Sep 2011
773 Posts
Spammer I believe....

Robert
kingconsulting is offline Find More Posts by kingconsulting