HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 12, 2013, 03:17 AM
The Netherlands, ZH, Rotterdam
Joined Feb 2012
82 Posts
Discussion
rc 301 airliner by edfmodels for sale ?

Has anyone the airliner 301 by edf model for sale (not damaged) or new in the box?
Please contact me if you have one and you want to sell it.
(and if you don't could you tell me maybe another model that is like this one also very scaled (flaps retracts light etc) and not too big (about 1,6 m))
Thanks
Milton
milton12325 is offline Find More Posts by milton12325
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2013, 10:23 AM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Sep 2010
162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by milton12325 View Post
Has anyone the airliner 301 by edf model for sale (not damaged) or new in the box?
Please contact me if you have one and you want to sell it.
(and if you don't could you tell me maybe another model that is like this one also very scaled (flaps retracts light etc) and not too big (about 1,6 m))
Thanks
Milton
So my recommendation would be to buy the windrider arf, get all the components you want then pay someone like demondriver, Spyro37 etc to help with flaps, monokote and whatever else you don't feel comfortable adding. The edf models are really cool but if I were to spend the money on a kit like that, it would be nice to know you could get a new airframe if needs be.
rlebaron is offline Find More Posts by rlebaron
Old May 12, 2013, 02:12 PM
The Netherlands, ZH, Rotterdam
Joined Feb 2012
82 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlebaron View Post
So my recommendation would be to buy the windrider arf, get all the components you want then pay someone like demondriver, Spyro37 etc to help with flaps, monokote and whatever else you don't feel comfortable adding. The edf models are really cool but if I were to spend the money on a kit like that, it would be nice to know you could get a new airframe if needs be.
Yeah you;re right, saw already a video of stealthRC about the flaps, but i just want to know one thing:
how do you place the gel over the flaps if i am going to built that on it, do i have to glue those gels on it ?
Thanks
Milton
milton12325 is offline Find More Posts by milton12325
Old May 12, 2013, 03:17 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Sep 2010
162 Posts
[QUOTE=milton12325;24975590]Yeah you;re right, saw already a video of stealthRC about the flaps, but i just want to know one thing:
how do you place the gel over the flaps if i am going to built that on it, do i have to glue those gels on it ?
Thanks
Milton[/QUOTE

So in terms if the flaps you'd need to reinforce them with carbon fiber. I'd PM one of the people who have actually done the conversion and see exactly what they did for covering. As long as you watch some how to you tube videos you'll be just fine.
rlebaron is offline Find More Posts by rlebaron
Old May 15, 2013, 06:56 PM
IWC
Joined Feb 2003
2,696 Posts
www.edfmodel.com
IWC is offline Find More Posts by IWC