HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 27, 2014, 01:38 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Cool
Anyone want to test FOCKE WULF 190A made from Dancing Wings Hobby?

Dancing Wings Hobby has finished a new epp plane----FOCKE WULF 190A,It's a training type airplane with 980mm (38.58") wingspan.

We still use the original color scheme to keep it classic.

Now we are searching player to test and take video for us,hope you will be pick up.

The qualification as below:
1.an experienced player with deep interest for training plane
2.ever post on RCG here at least 800pcs posts
3.be brave to put forward any improvement advice
4.Good skill for taking video

Anyone who has been chosen will have the sample for free,the shipping fee will be charged but little.

Now write you name and address here if interest,WOW!!!

Welcome !
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2014, 03:46 AM
That's falling with style!
RowdyRod's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Bentleigh
Joined Apr 2008
371 Posts
Wow... 800 posts... I'm not even close, but then neither are you with less than 100.

But I'm still happy to do a review It would be cool to see a few of these in combat.
RowdyRod is offline Find More Posts by RowdyRod
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 04:03 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyRod View Post
Wow... 800 posts... I'm not even close, but then neither are you with less than 100.

But I'm still happy to do a review It would be cool to see a few of these in combat.
Oh,it seems that 800pcs posts too much?

But it's not a must,i can consider........

Actually first of all,he has deep interest for training plane,secondly he would like to supply a wonderful flying video.
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 05:00 AM
Registered User
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,854 Posts
You might get a better response in the Beginner/Trainer forum, or the warbird forum. Advertising this type of plane in the 3D Foamy forum when it's not a 3D plane probably is not optimal. Not that the people in this forum wouldn't be interested, it would probably just target the people most interested in this bird to be in those forums with it. Good luck.
jetinteriorguy is online now Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 08:40 AM
That's falling with style!
RowdyRod's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Bentleigh
Joined Apr 2008
371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW Hobby View Post
Oh,it seems that 800pcs posts too much?

But it's not a must,i can consider........

Actually first of all,he has deep interest for training plane,secondly he would like to supply a wonderful flying video.

Some pretty basic videos on my channel....
https://www.youtube.com/user/rowdyrodcumming

I'm sure my boys would love to test out your planes
RowdyRod is offline Find More Posts by RowdyRod
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 01:21 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
Xpress..'s Avatar
Joined Oct 2007
20,918 Posts
What size battery?
Xpress.. is online now Find More Posts by Xpress..
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2014, 01:14 AM
certified crash instructor
Scottsdale Arizona
Joined Dec 2009
2,212 Posts
I think it's a 1300mah 3s lipo. I just picked up a few dancing wings planes, sbach, manta, cirrus, edge and the click. I will start building them within the next few days but so far the kits look great and easy to build! I'm gonna order more planes from them soon and the focke wulf is one of them!
slo-fly is offline Find More Posts by slo-fly
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2014, 02:52 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetinteriorguy View Post
You might get a better response in the Beginner/Trainer forum, or the warbird forum. Advertising this type of plane in the 3D Foamy forum when it's not a 3D plane probably is not optimal. Not that the people in this forum wouldn't be interested, it would probably just target the people most interested in this bird to be in those forums with it. Good luck.
Oh,oh,oh.............

You remind me,it's my fault to post here in 3d area.

I will soon past to Trainer area.
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2014, 11:42 PM
Registered User
T.A.'s Avatar
United States, CA, Lincoln
Joined Jun 2014
251 Posts
I'm interested

TA
I'll pm you my info if I get selected if that is ok.
T.A. is offline Find More Posts by T.A.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2014, 02:31 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
What size battery?
3S 1300mAh
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2014, 02:32 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo-fly View Post
I think it's a 1300mah 3s lipo. I just picked up a few dancing wings planes, sbach, manta, cirrus, edge and the click. I will start building them within the next few days but so far the kits look great and easy to build! I'm gonna order more planes from them soon and the focke wulf is one of them!
That's great!

Thanks for keep eyes on our products.
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2014, 02:36 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyRod View Post
Some pretty basic videos on my channel....
https://www.youtube.com/user/rowdyrodcumming

I'm sure my boys would love to test out your planes
I will check your videos first,then need time to think about who will be chosen
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:59 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
What size battery?
1300mAh
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:01 AM
Registered User
China, Hubei, Wuhan
Joined Jul 2013
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyRod View Post
Some pretty basic videos on my channel....
https://www.youtube.com/user/rowdyrodcumming

I'm sure my boys would love to test out your planes
You are luckily chosen to test our FOCKE WULF 190A,pls test and take video for us,ok?
DW Hobby is offline Find More Posts by DW Hobby
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Dancing Wings Hobby Pre-sell 39.4" FOCKE WULF 190A DW Hobby Scale ARF/RTF 1 Apr 25, 2014 03:16 AM
For Sale Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 BNF With Retracts jrcolnago Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 Mar 05, 2014 10:36 AM
Discussion parkzone focke wulf FW-190A Motor/ESC upgrade YouMust Electric Warbirds 5 Jan 28, 2014 05:50 PM
Sold Parkzone Focke Wulf 190a-8 Package -$180 Air Candy Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 19, 2013 01:28 PM
Sold Banana Hobby FMC 6CH Focke-Wulf 190A ARF mnahmia Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 Apr 11, 2013 01:46 PM