HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 26, 2013, 04:00 AM
Registered User
catcat's Avatar
China
Joined Dec 2008
229 Posts
Discussion
Proheli Cockpits For 16 Helicopters

The helicopter cockpits are all here after years, at first most of cockpits are for Fun-Key's fuses, after that, Approach engineering/Starwood Models ,TF models, Marvel Craft,RC Aerodyne and Vario. And some tailor made panels and cockpits I even dont know for which company's fuses. I made them based on the dimension which was emailed me.
catcat is offline Find More Posts by catcat
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2013, 01:09 AM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2007
842 Posts
If I ordered some today, how long before I would get one?
Cyclick is offline Find More Posts by Cyclick
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2013, 02:13 AM
Registered User
catcat's Avatar
China
Joined Dec 2008
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclick View Post
If I ordered some today, how long before I would get one?
It depends on how many you order. I dont have them in stock and all the cockpits are made to order. If you like, you can visit my www.flying-season.com and contact me on proheli.cn@gmail.com
catcat is offline Find More Posts by catcat
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 01:03 AM
MB-Commander
Minibichus's Avatar
Joined Feb 2008
2,478 Posts
The TOW Defender cockpit looks tempting.

I noticed there is no price on your website. Could you PM me the price and the details of the TOW Defender cockpit?

Thanks!

G.
Minibichus is offline Find More Posts by Minibichus
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 05:59 AM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Keyrigger's Avatar
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,442 Posts
I have one of them on the way and it might be here by late next week. We'll see how it compares to my instrument panel and I also have one of those coming for the details on it that I can't get my mitts on here. There is also a ton of interior/exterior stuff coming for my AS350 as well as neat stuff to finish off the TOW Defender. I am really happy to have this stuff on its way, yippee.

Don
Keyrigger is online now Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 10:49 AM
MB-Commander
Minibichus's Avatar
Joined Feb 2008
2,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyrigger View Post
I have one of them on the way and it might be here by late next week. We'll see how it compares to my instrument panel and I also have one of those coming for the details on it that I can't get my mitts on here. There is also a ton of interior/exterior stuff coming for my AS350 as well as neat stuff to finish off the TOW Defender. I am really happy to have this stuff on its way, yippee.

Don
So, Don, what is left to finish on your TOW Defender aside from making it carry real people? Looks great already! More detail???

G.
Minibichus is offline Find More Posts by Minibichus
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:05 AM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Keyrigger's Avatar
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,442 Posts
To complete, the TOW sighting system, lighting, wiring to simulate instrument wiring, further detailing to the floor in front of the Weapons Officer related to the sight, and to cover in the servos if the sight doesn't already do that. Also, I want to make the rear window one piece with the panel cover and the stiffener across the lower part as I have it now. There are small external details that are made but not yet installed and weathering still needs to be done on the repainted areas. Yup, lots of stuff plus the cockpit of the AS350. I made need to take time off of work, lol. Take care.

Don
Keyrigger is online now Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 03:49 PM
MB-Commander
Minibichus's Avatar
Joined Feb 2008
2,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyrigger View Post
To complete, the TOW sighting system, lighting, wiring to simulate instrument wiring, further detailing to the floor in front of the Weapons Officer related to the sight, and to cover in the servos if the sight doesn't already do that. Also, I want to make the rear window one piece with the panel cover and the stiffener across the lower part as I have it now. There are small external details that are made but not yet installed and weathering still needs to be done on the repainted areas. Yup, lots of stuff plus the cockpit of the AS350. I made need to take time off of work, lol. Take care.

Don
nice, have you thought about a full repaint? I know the paint color is not what the real Israeli model had. The US versions I thought they were Olive Drab or black.

G.
Minibichus is offline Find More Posts by Minibichus
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 08:40 PM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Keyrigger's Avatar
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,442 Posts
The Israeli version is pretty much that colour but with the large yellow "V" on the main portion of the body, right behind the door. The blades are to be painted to match the body (I think that the secondary colour was a light orange on the leading edge of half the blade and at the tip) and also the dome on the rotor hub has to be painted to match the body. I am not concerned about how directly scale it is as there is far too much wrong with the body to attempt to make it a Top Gun scale entry. It will be a nice looking sport (or stand-off) scale bird and that's about it. The 700 size is a much better candidate for being built as a full scale entry as its canopy and doors are more properly shaped but then it is not 1/6th scale so the pilot figures are too small for it. I think I had it a 1/5.5th scale and to the best of my recollection, a pilot would need to be 14.5" tall to look right in the cockpit. Win some, loose some.

Don
Keyrigger is online now Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Anyone built a Proheli Jet Ranger 700 Cockpit? AlexanderB Scale Helicopters 3 Sep 06, 2012 06:15 PM
Sold PARTS for TamJets F-16 EDF 1/12 Scale (cockpit,wing,stabs.fin, etc) dotdigital Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 1 Aug 08, 2012 12:22 PM
Discussion Question for CatCat or anyone using the Proheli Panel Wren1702 Scale Helicopters 11 Mar 18, 2010 07:04 AM
Discussion the cockpit for F-15, F-16 and F-18 catcat Fuel Jet Talk 7 Jun 12, 2009 06:32 AM
GROUP BUY - Hughes 300 by Proheli.de for the Shogun/Zap/Zoom EddieNewYork Mini Helis 38 Jul 26, 2005 02:22 PM