SJN
Find More Posts by SJN
SJN
Boston
Joined Dec 2003
26 Posts
Discussion
Question Re: Eagle Tree Guardian Setup using JR XP9303

Appreciate any advice on setting up an Eagle Tree Guardian I recently purchased. On my JR 9303, I copied a working 5-channel plane config to a another model memory location. This config is an electric plane using flaperons with ch 5 set for left aileron. Receiver is a Berg 7 channel. I connected the servos (right aileron, elevator, rudder & left aileron) to correct outputs on the Guardian with left aileron to AUX. From the Guardian to the receiver via connection harness, I connected aileron, elevator, rudder to the correct receiver channels & Guardian AUX to receiver channel 5. When powered up, all surfaces seem to work fine with exception of left aileron. Left aileron servo has power, but does not respond to left or right stick input. Not sure what I need to do.

I also would like to use the 3 position AUX2 switch on the 9303 to disable input from the Guardian and also to enable 2D or 3D flight modes.

Any feedback is much appreciated!! Thanks!!
SJN is offline Find More Posts by SJN
to remove ads between posts