Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:16 AM
Joined Jan 2013
26 Posts
Discussion
Easter Weekend Sale - RocHobby Critical Mass $30 Off

A quick post to let everyone know that the highly acclaimed RocHobby by FMS Critical Mass is on sale at Motion RC during the Easter weekend. For a limited time we are offering the 1100mm, 6 channel Sea Fury "Critical Mass" for $109.98 (regular price: $139.98). That's $30 off an already unbelievable deal. You get electronic retracts (with metal trunnions), split flaps, and one of kind scale design, all for the less than the cost of planes with less features. And don't forget, we offer free shipping on all orders over $99, so your Critical Mass ships for FREE.

Click for more info: http://www.motionrc.com/rochobby-110...ical-mass-pnp/

Please have a safe and enjoyable Easter Weekend.

Regards,
Mark
Mark.MotionRC is offline Find More Posts by Mark.MotionRC
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Mark.MotionRC; Mar 30, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2013, 03:52 PM
United States, SC, Hilton Head Island
Joined Jan 2013
148 Posts
Thanks for the nice Easter offer!

I ordered the plane. I took advantage of free shipping offer. Rough idea of delivery date to Georgia? Thanks!
bulldog2012 is offline Find More Posts by bulldog2012
Old Apr 01, 2013, 12:36 PM
Joined Jan 2013
26 Posts
Delivery time to Georgia is two days, so you should receive your package on Wednesday. Our system sends all customers an order confirmation with tracking number, so please check your inbox for your tracking number which will provide the exact arrival date. Thank you for your business.

Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2012 View Post
Thanks for the nice Easter offer!

I ordered the plane. I took advantage of free shipping offer. Rough idea of delivery date to Georgia? Thanks!
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 02, 2013, 05:55 PM
nom
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Mar 2011
1,488 Posts
Bummed I miss the sale!
nom is offline Find More Posts by nom
Old Apr 05, 2013, 10:57 PM
Joined Jan 2013
148 Posts
Hi Mark,

First off I would like to say Thank You for this Easter Promotion. I ordered the Critical Mass plane, the order went through online perfectly. I rec'd emails for confirmation and UPS tracking. My plane arrived quickly and all the spare parts I ordered were in the box.

I assembled the plane and the instructions were great. Some of the paint was off on the wing when I unboxed it. Do you think I got a bad wing or will this situation continue to get worse? The only reason I say this is because I haven't even flown it yet.

Please advise.
Old Apr 06, 2013, 02:09 AM
United States, IL, Lake Barrington
Joined Dec 2012
315 Posts
If it is not too much trouble, please send a picture or two by email so we can evaluate.
Tom.MotionRC is offline Find More Posts by Tom.MotionRC
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 24, 2013, 11:29 PM
Joined Jan 2013
148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
If it is not too much trouble, please send a picture or two by email so we can evaluate.
Per your request:
Old Apr 25, 2013, 12:01 AM
Joined Jan 2013
26 Posts

Jim,
I sent a reply to you on your email address.
Site Sponsor