SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:22 PM
Flight Instructor
Chico, CA
Joined Jun 2008
684 Posts
Discussion
GPS Octo Erratic Corrections

I'm using the latest firmware on a Cinestar 8 Octo Frame and the GPS is making erratic corrections. Previously I was flying with 4.3.8 firmware along with the old Mediatek GPS unit and all was fine. The new setup is the latest 4.6 firmware along with the new 3DR Mediatek GPS. The new unit locks its signal very quickly. Previously I was flying fully loaded with the Cinestar gimbal and Canon Camera. For testing reasons after the firmware upgrade to 4.6 I'm flying without it so the ship is very light. As soon as it drifts off its home position it will sometimes make a 45 deg pitch or bank (sometimes more) to correct itself. Any ideas?
mspencer is offline Find More Posts by mspencer
to remove ads between posts