3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffythesaint View Post
Jussi, did you get my RMA e-mail?

Happy Canada day to my fellow Canucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjFRhfTjmsg
I dont think so, but it might have gotten lost in the torrent of emails I get. Can you pls resend it - put "RMA, BuffyTheSaint" in topic.
JussiH is offline Find More Posts by JussiH
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2013, 08:38 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamen View Post
Jussi,

Please give me a link to the front plate. I just bought the GP3BE, so I need that front plate + padding (I have the GP1/2 gimbal).

Thanks.
Here you go, sry for delay...

https://viacopter.eu/multirotor-shop...ticopter-store
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 03, 2013, 08:54 AM
Joined Sep 2011
696 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JussiH View Post
Thanks! Ordered. Don't forget to include the padding Shipping was kinda expensive though..
beamen is offline Find More Posts by beamen
Old Jul 03, 2013, 10:45 AM
Joined Feb 2005
2,662 Posts
Quote:
I dont think so, but it might have gotten lost in the torrent of emails I get. Can you pls resend it - put "RMA, BuffyTheSaint" in topic.
I sent an e-mail through your contact form on your site. LMK if you received it.
Buffythesaint is online now Find More Posts by Buffythesaint
Old Jul 09, 2013, 01:46 PM
F550 Pilot
Joined Feb 2012
129 Posts
Hi jussi.
I ordered two Alexmos controller and 1x motor from you, but i only received one alexmos in my package..Want me to contact you through website?
Merko is offline Find More Posts by Merko
Old Jul 09, 2013, 06:07 PM
Joined Sep 2011
696 Posts
I ordered the front plate and didn't get the foam. Sent you an e-mail Jussi.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 02:10 AM
sorry, my english is bad
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined Apr 2011
234 Posts
Quote:
There should be enogh foam in the kit you received first for both types of frontplates.
teramax is offline Find More Posts by teramax
Old Jul 10, 2013, 02:40 AM
Joined Sep 2011
696 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by teramax View Post
There should be enogh foam in the kit you received first for both types of frontplates.
That was thrown away a long time ago.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 04:27 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Sry about that, Ive been really stressed and I forgot to put it in. I will send the missing foam today.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 10, 2013, 04:44 AM
Joined Sep 2011
696 Posts
Quote:
Sry about that, Ive been really stressed and I forgot to put it in. I will send the missing foam today.
Thanks Jussi.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 05:46 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,252 Posts
Quote:
Jussi please see my email from yesterday when you have a chance. Thanks.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 10, 2013, 09:19 AM
United States, OH, Kinsman
Joined May 2013
230 Posts
This might have been answered before. Have looked did not find.. I want to do two things.

1. Connect the DDVector+Alexmos to my Naza so that I can controll the Pitch. So Im guessing just plug it into the board and F2 on the Naza right? Then what do I put in BaseCamSw and Naza?
What is the best place on my Futaaba 8FG to control it? What do the video pros say?

2. As the video pros are thinking this amature guy haha. Well got you all covered here. I have two of tehse and on one machine I will use a seperate TX and RX TADAAAA! and here all I want to know. Can I power it from the Alexmos board. Just connect the Pitch from the RX using one cable

ooooh last question of the post. is it true I can power AlesMos from 4S battery?
fr3style is offline Find More Posts by fr3style
Old Jul 10, 2013, 05:57 PM
sorry, my english is bad
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined Apr 2011
234 Posts
fr3style i can understand you rely good, searching is boring but see here, all your questions are answered in the first and second post of the main Alexmos elektronik tread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1815204

Whant something (VDD) hardware related know than you are truly welcome here to ask and i am sure someone will help.
teramax is offline Find More Posts by teramax
Old Jul 11, 2013, 07:57 AM
Joined Jul 2013
6 Posts
Crashed .. and my new DDvector took a beating.
Mostly it looks like the frame got all skew/bended. Like a trapez shape, and was easy to mend and shape back to normal. But one of the motors seems stuck in a way. It can turn fine, but jumps back to a certain position when released. (This is in a powered off state)

When I power it on, it seems to struggle to get in level position. I've reset to defaults, written, recalibrated the emu and writtin again. But no luck ...

Is the motor dead?

Edit: So after a complete disassembly and calibration the motors seems fine. I hope they still do when I've assemled it again.
tragardh is offline Find More Posts by tragardh
Last edited by tragardh; Jul 11, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 12:07 PM
Joined Aug 2012
12 Posts
Hi, I want to share some of my experience with you.

A few pages back, I was asking what I could do about a minor shaking on the pitch axis. What I’ve tried in the meantime was make a number of test flights, the first with the VectorDD_silent profile, but with 8khz, and then I increased and decreased P, I, D and Power by about +/-20% and made another 8 test flights, with only one parameter changed at a time. The result was that the gimbal showed nearly the same behavior with all settings. The difference was minimal and can also have been caused by slightly different wind conditions.

So I went back to the VectorDD_silent profile … but when I connected the gimbal to the software, I noticed a minimal shake in the realtime diagram that I hadn’t noticed before and that could hardly be felt when touching the gimbal. I got rid of that shaking by reducing pitch power significantly (to 50), not just 20%, and it seems that my videos are much more stable now.
Zlui is offline Find More Posts by Zlui