HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:03 PM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
What's strange is I ordered 2 tail rotors for my Genius from China via E-bay. Placed the order 11/28. Received it today (12/7). It was sent HK post.

So it can be sent in a timely manner. For some reason I have much better luck when I order through E-bay. Shipping from china is typically 7-10 days.

Banggood takes so long that half the time I order from a US seller cause I can't wait anymore, or it arrives and I forgot I ordered it.

My last order was supposedly refused by customs and shipped back to china, (they sent me the same pic they sent everyone else) so they gave me a refund. THe order arrived the next day.
My banggood order did arrive exactly 2 weeks from order, so banggood to poland was quite fast for my view

I have done multiple orders from china , both ebay, hobbyking and 1 from banggood ... and time is total random

Hobbyking (excluding battery) is always inside 2 max 3 weeks ... from ebay it can be from 1 week to 6 weeks or even more ...

So ... personally I have no problem using banggood ... on top using PayPal is by itself a strong insurance

e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:45 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,012 Posts
Its finaly arrived in sweden now. so must have been the holiday rush.
Xermalk is online now Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:53 AM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
599 Posts
Where / how do I track a Banggood order? I ordered a Master CP that was shipped on 11/16 but they didn't say which carrier the tracking number goes with.
jazzjohn is offline Find More Posts by jazzjohn
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:57 AM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjohn View Post
Where / how do I track a Banggood order? I ordered a Master CP that was shipped on 11/16 but they didn't say which carrier the tracking number goes with.
This is what i use to track all my orders. http://www.trackitonline.ru/
ercapoccia is online now Find More Posts by ercapoccia
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:00 AM
I love MOD! & WALKERA & V911!
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jan 2012
339 Posts
I've got both of them today!,V912 & V922!

see my page
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1785814

RX version is changed.
shop-sample:V1.3
my V922:V1.4
KKDDMM is offline Find More Posts by KKDDMM
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:06 AM
United States, VA
Joined Dec 2006
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjohn View Post
Depends on how it was shipped. Almost all of them will work straight off the USPS site. Sometimes it takes a while for it to show up in the system though. What are the first two letters of the tracking number?

If you shipped it via EMS then there is an official EMS tracking site.

The only other system I have used with stuff coming from China is the Swiss Post tracking http://www.swisspost.ch/ for some HK orders. These will also eventually work at the USPS site but you can start tracking it earlier with Swiss Post.

Personally I don't trust those weird Chinese, Russian, whatever tracking sites. Not that there is much to be gained by getting your tracking number, it's just weird to me that they even exist (exactly how do these 3rd party tracking sites make money?).
LittleMo is offline Find More Posts by LittleMo
Old Dec 09, 2012, 01:18 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,295 Posts
WLtoys V922 2 4G Flybarless 3D 6CH RC Helicopter (4 min 49 sec)

In this video, you can hear a loud click at 57 secs and 2 min 10 secs. The first click occurred just after the heli have flipped to be inverted position. The second click occurred as it flipped upright. This appears to confirm that the "3D mode" switch is actually a global reverse switch where all the channels are reversed. So in effect, you have got two normal modes: one upright and one inverted.

This is not a real 3D mode in any sense. In fact, this "inverted mode" was commonly used before 3D appeared. I suppose it may be good for those who have no intention of ever learning 3D. However, if you have any intention of learning 3D, this mode is very bad for you.

I hope that the transmitter has a real 3D mode built in. Otherwise, this heli cannot be taken seriously by those with 3D experience.
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Dec 09, 2012, 02:50 PM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia View Post
This is what i use to track all my orders. http://www.trackitonline.ru/
That site seems to require that I know which service... That's my problem -I don't!
Old Dec 09, 2012, 02:53 PM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo View Post
Depends on how it was shipped. Almost all of them will work straight off the USPS site.
Yes, that worked. It made it to New Jersey so it should only be a couple of more days more (just in time for the snow we just got )

Thanks!
Old Dec 09, 2012, 03:09 PM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
http://youtu.be/Eb9J0JjKICU

In this video, you can hear a loud click at 57 secs and 2 min 10 secs. The first click occurred just after the heli have flipped to be inverted position. The second click occurred as it flipped upright. This appears to confirm that the "3D mode" switch is actually a global reverse switch where all the channels are reversed. So in effect, you have got two normal modes: one upright and one inverted.

This is not a real 3D mode in any sense. In fact, this "inverted mode" was commonly used before 3D appeared. I suppose it may be good for those who have no intention of ever learning 3D. However, if you have any intention of learning 3D, this mode is very bad for you.

I hope that the transmitter has a real 3D mode built in. Otherwise, this heli cannot be taken seriously by those with 3D experience.
Good observation. Also the pilot was in tail-in for the whole video. Makes me think he's not capable of inverted flight on a regular setup.

Seems like it would be a hoot for noobs to go inverted as soon as they could hover, but it will work work to their disadvantage in the long run -unless technology catches up with more conveniences.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 06:17 PM
V911 F45 Super CP
Joined Apr 2012
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
http://youtu.be/Eb9J0JjKICU

The same click can be heard later in the video when the heli is not in transition.
Mitch332 is offline Find More Posts by Mitch332
Old Dec 09, 2012, 06:56 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Subscribed
RFburn is offline Find More Posts by RFburn
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:17 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Well if you want to have normal 3d why not just don't click the switch when inverted? It seems like only after click the switch and all channel invert anyway...
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:24 PM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,365 Posts
In the earlier video, the Chinese guy explained that upon entering 3D mode (Idle-1 switch), the controls are automatically reversed for inverted flight. This is the Beginner's Mode.

To switch to Expert / Advanced Mode, press the "Down" button (at the right of the LCD display). The flyer has to reverse the controls himself just like how he'd fly a real inverted 3D helicopter.

[Preview] WLtoys / Benma 6 Channel Flybarless Micro Helicopter #1 (2 min 16 sec)

Jump to 1:20 of the video.
FyreSG is online now Find More Posts by FyreSG
Last edited by FyreSG; Dec 09, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:29 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch332 View Post
The same click can be heard later in the video when the heli is not in transition.
This simulated 3D mode was specifically mentioned in an earlier video. That was why I purposfully looked out for it after the heli flipped over. I don't know what the clicking sounds in the later part of the video was due to but they do not appear to be associated with anything. If it were using a true 3D mode, then this would be the worst promotional video I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
In the earlier video, the Chinese guy explained that upon entering 3D mode (Idle-1 switch), the controls are automatically reversed for inverted flight. This is the Beginner's Mode.

To switch to Expert / Advanced Mode, press the "Down" button (at the right of the LCD display). The flyer has to reverse the controls himself just like how he'd fly a real inverted 3D helicopter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ne2RwJaAw

Jump to 1:20 of the video.
I hope this is so, They should have shot a video of the heli flying in real 3D mode. The HiSky FBL 100 has been reported to be quite a good 3D performer.
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw