HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Apr 2014
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
Very good point, the engine sound does go very well with your engine.........I take back my comment about it not being suitable, it's spot on for that application. Also it is a very good price, only a few dollars more than my Mtroniks module, but 24 more sounds to choose from.
It would be good if you could run a short video switching from sound to sound, as I would like to hear what is available on that unit. Also, does it have a starter sound when first turned on?
Yes it does have the starter start up.
B.meir73 is offline Find More Posts by B.meir73
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Apr 2014
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
Very good point, the engine sound does go very well with your engine.........I take back my comment about it not being suitable, it's spot on for that application. Also it is a very good price, only a few dollars more than my Mtroniks module, but 24 more sounds to choose from.
It would be good if you could run a short video switching from sound to sound, as I would like to hear what is available on that unit. Also, does it have a starter sound when first turned on?
I will do a video. But it's going to take awhile. I have been busy with other things right now. When I have the time I will post something.
B.meir73 is offline Find More Posts by B.meir73
Old Today, 03:45 AM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
2,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.meir73 View Post
I will do a video. But it's going to take awhile. I have been busy with other things right now. When I have the time I will post something.
Many thanks B.m, that is the sort of information that we like to post on the tonkasummit.weebly.com site under the librariy section, where it canbe easily accessed by interested builders, saves searching through hundreds of pages of posts.
So when ever you find the time to do it will be good.
FPVsummituk is offline Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
Old Today, 07:09 AM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
2,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
So true

Be blessed
Isaac

I think you all will like this one nothing special just something for the holidays .

Be blessed
Isaac
I look forward to it...........didn't get my planned run in today...........the ground is so waterlogged..........it's just not much fun when the weather is damp and the ground so wet. Even the tide is wrong, so I can't drive along the beach..........But on a good note, the EzOSD has arrived, so I can play with that instead. I've decided to leave the current sensor off and just wire it to the EZUHF Rx, I have the battery readout on the dash, so I only really need the distance, speed and GS direction in the goggles, which should make it a lot easier to find a good location on the truck roof, and even less clutter in the goggles.
Old Today, 08:06 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
1,070 Posts
Merry Christmas FPVsummituk and to others

FPV Tonka Summit Christmas light watching (9 min 38 sec)

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is offline Find More Posts by tntburnett
Old Today, 01:00 PM
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Apr 2010
153 Posts
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwwc_...#gpluscomments

Be blessed
Isaac
Isaac,

This has to be the best Christmas Card I have ever seen. The warmth of your heart and soul has been received.

I loved the Magic Snow, the Temps and Cole.

May you and your family be blessed,
Eddy
eddy4753 is offline Find More Posts by eddy4753
Old Today, 01:03 PM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
2,485 Posts
Quote:

Be blessed
Isaac
Nice video TnT, shame that it was snowing so hard inside the Black Bear, but your singing more than made up for it.
Merry Christmas to you as well, nice to see that your neighbours all decorate their houses as well.