HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 02, 2013, 03:16 PM
rc aircraft crasher
jnmardister's Avatar
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
do you have pics and a flight report?

i would like a new heli as well and dont want to give my right arm for either, im not a good pilot yet.
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2013, 04:16 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined May 2012
309 Posts
Saving money atm. Gonna order stuff in this order:
Tarot-rc-heli stuff
Aliexpress
Hk

Try the little cps. They're fun and durable. My super cp flies nice.
rcmaniac098202 is offline Find More Posts by rcmaniac098202
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2013, 07:13 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmaniac098202 View Post
Saving money atm. Gonna order stuff in this order:
Tarot-rc-heli stuff
Aliexpress
Hk

Try the little cps. They're fun and durable. My super cp flies nice.
I'd try the torque tube first and if you really dont like it I'd THEN get the conversion kit. Maybe you end up liking TT. I've yet to break gears touching the tail.

You might end up saving those 25 bucks
volumax is offline Find More Posts by volumax
Last edited by volumax; May 02, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2013, 10:14 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined May 2012
309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by volumax View Post
I'd try the torque tube first and if you really dont like it I'd THEN get the conversion kit. Maybe you end up liking TT. I've yet to break gears touching the tail.

You might end up saving those 25 bucks
Was planning to scrap and sell on ebay. If I sell part by part, I can probably get 25 bucks back
rcmaniac098202 is offline Find More Posts by rcmaniac098202
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 01:00 AM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmaniac098202 View Post
Was planning to scrap and sell on ebay. If I sell part by part, I can probably get 25 bucks back
From my experience, after going TT I wont go back, so simple and so smooth no reason to bug with belts.
volumax is offline Find More Posts by volumax
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 04:14 AM
rc aircraft crasher
jnmardister's Avatar
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
mey next heli is going to be TT. i have heard that its less stress on the motor and stuff and that it auto rotates better.
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 02:44 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmardister View Post
mey next heli is going to be TT. i have heard that its less stress on the motor and stuff and that it auto rotates better.
You said you thought the black angel was better than the 450 pro, have you tried a pro?
volumax is offline Find More Posts by volumax
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 03:21 PM
rc aircraft crasher
jnmardister's Avatar
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
i have not tried the pro myself no, but just judging the book by the cover (i know, bad idea) i think that the BA had more time and thought put into it.

ofc i i dnt know for sure but like i said just from the pics. i still wanna get the 450 pro though

and just making sure we are both talking about the 450 from copterx not align
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 05:54 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmardister View Post
i have not tried the pro myself no, but just judging the book by the cover (i know, bad idea) i think that the BA had more time and thought put into it.

ofc i i dnt know for sure but like i said just from the pics. i still wanna get the 450 pro though

and just making sure we are both talking about the 450 from copterx not align
Ohh ok you meant the 450 pro from Copterx
volumax is offline Find More Posts by volumax
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2013, 03:14 AM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2012
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmaniac098202 View Post
Was planning to scrap and sell on ebay. If I sell part by part, I can probably get 25 bucks back
Did you start your build?
volumax is offline Find More Posts by volumax
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2013, 01:37 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
1,126 Posts
You need faster servos. With my 450's I have found that faster servos make a world of difference.
Gadflyii is offline Find More Posts by Gadflyii
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2013, 06:37 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined May 2012
309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by volumax View Post
Did you start your build?
Incredibly busy with life. I've ordered some loctite and pinions, but driver's ed and college apps are not being nice
rcmaniac098202 is offline Find More Posts by rcmaniac098202
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Se 5a plans help Taz H Balsa Builders 0 Apr 13, 2013 01:11 PM
Help! Help with 450 build k33gs Multirotor Talk 1 Apr 04, 2013 12:36 PM
Discussion Help I just got a 450 v2 and spektrum dx6i chuckinnc Electric Heli Talk 2 Mar 28, 2013 01:39 PM
Discussion balsa PLAN # CF-159 OR CL-11802..HELP! DIORAMAMAN Electric Warbirds 0 Mar 26, 2013 04:40 PM
Discussion Building from real ship plans help/questions MilwaukeeClipper Scale Boats 7 Feb 05, 2013 07:52 PM