Old Apr 01, 2010, 04:11 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmick View Post
Hi Kin

Please check your PM's Still waiting on update on my 3rd fuselage from you kin do you have tracking number?...

Mike
i sent it last week ,so i sent you a e-mail but the mail are rejected ! I let you here post office CP 823928722HK .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2010, 03:10 PM
Joined Dec 2009
29 Posts
800 size models

Hello Kin,

I see the new J-HAWK 800 size is looking very nice. you mensioned the T-REX mechanics once again. please take note that not everybody that has a large electric heli uses the T-REX. have you considered the E-Raptor 620? i dont see anyone adapting these nice fuselages to the E-Raptors. why is that?!
needless to say i have a brand new E620 waiting for the UH1-C 800 size fuselage to come out. have u managed to check the E-Raptor fit?
thanks.

regards,

John
john ramos is offline Find More Posts by john ramos
Old Apr 01, 2010, 11:21 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
John,

The 800 Uh-1c is huge and will fit all 60 -90 size mechanics. The customer will need to do some minor modifications for other mechanics other than Mikado Logo and Trex 600. We can supply belts for the raptor. However, I still recommend that you wait a little while as we will be changing our full line of products on trex 600 size and up to epoxy resin.

Thanks for your interest in our products.
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Old Apr 02, 2010, 01:28 AM
Joined Mar 2008
8 Posts
thanks Kin yes having trouble with email let you know when i recieve

mike
bigmick is offline Find More Posts by bigmick
Old Apr 02, 2010, 03:19 AM
Yorshire. UK
Joined Jul 2006
206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilerbee View Post
John,

The 800 Uh-1c is huge and will fit all 60 -90 size mechanics. The customer will need to do some minor modifications for other mechanics other than Mikado Logo and Trex 600. We can supply belts for the raptor. However, I still recommend that you wait a little while as we will be changing our full line of products on trex 600 size and up to epoxy resin.

Thanks for your interest in our products.
Wilerbee, what will be the estimated release date for the gazelle? i assume its 700 size same as blue thunder?

Phil.
PHIL.H is offline Find More Posts by PHIL.H
Old Apr 02, 2010, 03:59 AM
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2008
245 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Let see what i am busy tonight ! I enjoy this big bird ! J-hawk 800 size and fitting the mechanic and doing the shaft tilted angle . Our lower high main frame still offer little front tilte angle about 2 degree .So the Align origanial main side frame are not good for the hawk but the kit are included the special main side frame . so no problem .The motor use the Neu 1912-1.5 y or 1y .The kontronik tango -6 are also the best choice .This power set are the same with my 800 bell uh-1c .The weight of the epoxy fuselage are 1170 g and add the former about 2.0 kg only .After painting about 2.5 -2.6 kg only , so it can fly the total weight about 6.5-7 kg /14 lb . so the flying time from a 5000 mah /8s roughly 7 min .Not bad !!!
How about a 450 sized version of this one?
TongueTied is offline Find More Posts by TongueTied
Old Apr 02, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
Phil,

No firm date for the Gazelle yet, we still have to finish the Blue Thunder first. We are also switching all our products from 600 size and up to epoxy resin so it won't be too soon. It will be of 700 size. Will post here as soon as we have a release date for it.
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Old Apr 02, 2010, 11:06 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
How about a 450 sized version of this one?
If you are talking about the 450 size Fenestron for Blue thunder , the fist model in market ec-135 (Align and Rush heli ) version are from my hand in 3 three year ago .In that moment . the experience tell me this size are not easy to success the fenestron in this small size . The 450 size ,power .motor choice ,fenestron power efficiency ,battery size and flying weight ratio ,micro part durable ,scale look ,All the trems can not go same direction ,i have give up that item long time ago , but in this moment , even you can see the 450 fenestron model still a lot problem and still not good in performance . The design of the fenestron is not a "look same " . The intake lip ,fan blades airfoil ,fan blades number,are extremely important ,and the fan working rmp . rudder efficiency ,a lot a lot consided point . So we have research a lot informaion from the real fenestron and consult a lot from the aerial engineer .And i have a chance to see the full size ec-130 and know the fan blades are "not balance" The distance between the blades are not the same distance , i ask the engineer why the blades are not in same distance ,the reply are (it running will balance ) .The real answere is less the voice .it make the fan silent and less vibation .so we know how to make a silent and high efficiency fenestron , in the test flying . Our fan are smaller than Hirobo but the power are higher than Hirobo and sound very silent and more sensitive reaction .so we can make the heli back ward flying but we just use a normal 401 gyro .The blades number are the big point . see the full size are also odd number , Hirobo are 7 piece my fan is 9 piece ,The high efficiency design are slim and long blades (same a glider wing ) it less power loading , the bad design are short and wide wing cord (big area are not big efficiency ) so we have learn a lot from this "fenestron school " .Back to the Blue thunder and Gazelle ,We are step up to complete it and the next will be the Gazelle in this year . We have some man power move to full composite areoplane .so we are the righ time use the epoxy in the full line products . . I have measure the J/Seahawk fuselage 800 size(friberglass) are 1600 g only so this model will be the flying weight about 6.5-7 kg only in a 800 size .Other similar size market products are 12-15 kg .So you see the photo that is 90% completed fuselage and inside are installed ply wood former and cnc landing gear .the super light epoxy fuselage are extremely light and strong . The Germany epoxy are make this hobby world .....Happy Happy !
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Apr 02, 2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old Apr 02, 2010, 11:56 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ramos View Post
Hello Kin,

I see the new J-HAWK 800 size is looking very nice. you mensioned the T-REX mechanics once again. please take note that not everybody that has a large electric heli uses the T-REX. have you considered the E-Raptor 620? i dont see anyone adapting these nice fuselages to the E-Raptors. why is that?!
needless to say i have a brand new E620 waiting for the UH1-C 800 size fuselage to come out. have u managed to check the E-Raptor fit?
thanks.

regards,

John
The raptor 620 not yet sure the mechanic can upgrade how big the motor , i will find out the answere , but i knoe this mechanic are low high so it is a big chance can be a bigger fuselage machanic . I have 70% cinfident make the e-620 be a big mechanic .Let see out right secale 600 EC-145 . This is a big doubledecker bus .The Align 600 and other nitro 50 mechanic are very easy and sure no complain . The extemely good mechanic are Swift-16 .She is a born beauty with this EC-145 . The Swift can make the scale passenger room and it install in the top level dog house , If i build this fuselage , i must cut the Swift main shaft and short as possible . make the mechanic inside in the dog house .The battery can install under the passenger seat .The full cock pit detail are very easy ! But the weight of this epoxy fuselage are only 560 g and add the former together about 1300-1500 g only .Ha Ha ! please clean up your store room as soon as possible ! Rental a house for your wife and son , let more space to build this big boy ! She big but she make very economise 600 mechanic .Hobby king HK-600 are only 139 usd !
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 02, 2010, 11:59 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
Tomorrow land Shenghai and see the hobby show , but i hope it is not a copy -show . So i haven't show my products .Good new thing to western and euro , old thing to He He ... copy show .
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 02, 2010, 12:05 PM
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Jun 2008
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedstrickland View Post
Kin,

Coukld you please advise when Trex 600 Cobra PDF manual will be available for download. I am very interested in purchasing Cobra, but would like to review installation. Do you plan to offer a OD green or other version? I note that USA vendor -Skyhunter - has unpainted version available. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Kin,

Any additional f/u on Cobra manual. I have just ordered one of the Desert Tan fuse's. EMS shipping to USA.....should be here in a week. Does it have instructions/manual? Do you have a PDF you could share ???

Thanks Again, Ted
Tedstrickland is offline Find More Posts by Tedstrickland
Old Apr 02, 2010, 12:07 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
ok! i have , Please down load it !
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Apr 02, 2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old Apr 02, 2010, 12:07 PM
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Jun 2008
67 Posts
Kin,

Outstanding !! Can't wait for my Cobra to arrive.....

Thank You , Ted
Tedstrickland is offline Find More Posts by Tedstrickland
Last edited by Tedstrickland; Apr 02, 2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: duplicate post....
Old Apr 02, 2010, 12:23 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,329 Posts
Thankyou ! Happy to know you be a Cobra owner , Hope you can enjoy this model and enjoy our dealer,s service ! They must support you until your model complete and go air !
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 02, 2010, 12:45 PM
Switzerland, AG, Strengelbach
Joined Dec 2009
29 Posts
very nice this new ec-145. I'm waiting for the buy now button ;-)
wima is offline Find More Posts by wima
Closed Thread