New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 18, 2015, 02:00 PM
Find More Posts by krampaj13
Joined Aug 2015
1 Posts
Naza-M Lite - Am I missing something obvious?

Hi guys. I purchased a Naza-M Lite GPS combo kit from Banggood and (from what I could tell) it was broken, so I arranged for a replacement which arrived today. Problem is, the replacement seems to be broken as well?!?

I've soldered a JST connector to the positive and negative lead of the PMU, connected the three lead servo-type connector to the X3 connector of the MC and connected the LED-module to the LED port of the MC.
When connecting a 3S ~10 volt LiFe pack absolutely nothing happens, no beep, no flashing, nothing. Tried a 4S LiPo, same result.

Am I missing something obvious like a hidden power button, do I have to connect a certain amount of ESCs, anything else?
I feel I really need some input from you guys before contacting Banggood's support asking for a second replacement!

krampaj13 is offline Find More Posts by krampaj13
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2015, 05:10 PM
Find More Posts by AndyPG
United Kingdom, Lincs
Joined May 2015
218 Posts
I've never powered a Naza up without everything connected up but I see no reason why the red PMU LED shouldn't come on along with the FC remote LED.
There is no hidden button.
Are you confident your batteries and connections are good?

AndyPG is online now Find More Posts by AndyPG