HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2014, 09:04 PM
Happy Summer
United States, NJ, Sparta Township
Joined Sep 2012
340 Posts
HeliFlyer14 ~ Sounds like your duckies are lined up. I will get my Archer tomorrow but have a 'grounded' order until next week. Let us know how it goes on your maiden.
Red.Sneakers is offline Find More Posts by Red.Sneakers
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Red.Sneakers; Yesterday at 06:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2014, 11:03 PM
Son's Ground Crew
Australia, QLD, Maroochydore
Joined Sep 2013
170 Posts
Parkzone Archer Aerobatics - Inverted Flat Spin (1 min 17 sec)

Its worth a reminder of the fun and tricks this model can deliver
Vortrog is online now Find More Posts by Vortrog
Old Yesterday, 03:31 AM
Learning to fly.......FAST!!
Australia, VIC, Bentleigh East
Joined Mar 2013
660 Posts
Love this video of the youngster doing tricks! Is that your son Vortrog?
RCWASP is offline Find More Posts by RCWASP
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Son's Ground Crew
Joined Sep 2013
170 Posts
Yes, and my maiden pilot
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Joined Mar 2013
660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortrog View Post
Yes, and my maiden pilot
Awesome! Your videos convinced me to buy an A1. Also, I'm thinking about the HK FW 190. Looks like a good flyer! Cheers
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Son's Ground Crew
Joined Sep 2013
170 Posts
Wasp, beware....we think the A1 may be discontinued. We seriously hope not, but just be warned. (note, retract replacements you can get from pw-rc anyway...and they are superior to the HK ones for the same price)
If you get one, Id recommend stocking up on a spare wing and fuse just in case. They are the only things that have suffered with my son learning to fly warbirds. Yours will probably remain immaculate so your choice :P
As for the 190 if you are accomplished with tail draggers like this, get the kit and go straight to 4S (actually for the price, buy the PNP and just change out the ESC to 65Amp). Oh man, Im smiling just thinking about it :P
Sort of what I am smiling when I think how much more fun the archer will be before sun up with Nav Lights.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
nom
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Mar 2011
1,527 Posts
If you are thinking about buying spare parts you might as well buy another BNF...for the price of the fuse and wings you will be out $70. That's what I did.
nom is offline Find More Posts by nom
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Joined Mar 2013
660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortrog View Post
Wasp, beware....we think the A1 may be discontinued. We seriously hope not, but just be warned. (note, retract replacements you can get from pw-rc anyway...and they are superior to the HK ones for the same price)
If you get one, Id recommend stocking up on a spare wing and fuse just in case. They are the only things that have suffered with my son learning to fly warbirds. Yours will probably remain immaculate so your choice :P
As for the 190 if you are accomplished with tail draggers like this, get the kit and go straight to 4S (actually for the price, buy the PNP and just change out the ESC to 65Amp). Oh man, Im smiling just thinking about it :P
Sort of what I am smiling when I think how much more fun the archer will be before sun up with Nav Lights.
Thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks also for the advice on the 190. Sounds like the way to go! I've had my eye on it for a while. He he.
Can't wait to see your nav lights. They're gonna look sweet!