HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:22 PM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Discussion
Factory Reversed Polarity

I got the Double Horse 9104, and for a while I was running 3 500maH 2c batteries in parallel for WAY better performance at the cost of cooking both the main AND tail motors. Guess I can't run anything more than 1300maH...ANYWAY, had to replace both motors, and while the main was good to go, the tail was reversed. Wasn't my error, as there's only one way any of that stuff can be hooked up. No biggie, all I had to do was take the cage assembly and motor for the tail, and switch sides on the boom, now it's all set. Is it often they let an item get through "Q.C." set up in reverse? The only thing now I'm just a little concerned about is the tail prop is on the same side as the vertical stabilizer...don't think this would be an issue, as there's plenty of clearance for the prop...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
to remove ads between posts