HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Shut up and fly
papabatman's Avatar
United States, CO, Firestone
Joined Jun 2008
10,441 Posts
so cool
papabatman is offline Find More Posts by papabatman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: fun with a parkzone
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:04 AM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
FPVsummituk's Avatar
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca View Post
I'm passed that stage. Let's say twice a month overall now ? But I like it every time I get it out

Mystery summit and Flintstones summit at the park last weekend:
That looked like a great run out, I'm sure that that the photos were a trailer for the video to follow, at least I hope so.

You both mamaged to roll, and in one shot you were on two wheels, were you cornering that fast?
FPVsummituk is online now Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 03:13 AM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
FPVsummituk's Avatar
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
How often do you all play with you'll tonka summits. Lol I find myself playing almost everyday.

Be blessed
Isaac
Like Carguy, I only get out once or twice a month, I like to run along the local beach, but tide times and weather tend to determine when. Which sounds a bit lame, as I am retired, so should be out every day.
But I am always looking for new places to drive, hopefully, this afternoon I plan to try out a new wooded area nearby.
FPVsummituk is online now Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 06:09 AM
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
FPVsummituk's Avatar
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
1,991 Posts
In my last video, I noticed that I was getting a bit of a wheel wobble when travelling at speed on a smooth surface, which I assume that is down to the wheels being out of balance.
So with that in mind I've been searching around for a wheel balancer that will hold the 40 series Trenchers, which turned out to be easier said than done. I had even considered making my own, but then I came across one made by HPP in Germany, (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...k_QuQlw59_vyZg) which is able to take almost any rc wheel in exhistance, so I have ordered one.
I'll let you know how I get on, it should arrive in the next week.
FPVsummituk is online now Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by FPVsummituk; Today at 11:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:52 AM
I tell her RC is cheap !
carguy1994ca's Avatar
Quebec, Canada
Joined Sep 2006
12,513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
That looked like a great run out, I'm sure that that the photos were a trailer for the video to follow, at least I hope so.

You both mamaged to roll, and in one shot you were on two wheels, were you cornering that fast?
Yep we drove at two different places and split the video job. I'm editing the park and Danmor is doing the woods We were racing on high speed and those tires do bite well on asphalt, saved it though, wouldn't have wanted to scratch the paint !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
Like Carguy, I only get out once or twice a month, I like to run along the local beach, but tide times and weather tend to determine when. Which sounds a bit lame, as I am retired, so should be out every day.
But I am always looking for new places to drive, hopefully, this afternoon I plan to try out a new wooded area nearby.
You need to drive in your neighborhood, it's cool, and I'd love to see some english buildings. There is a flavor to your countryside and towns that I like a lot. So different
carguy1994ca is offline Find More Posts by carguy1994ca
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Registered User
tntburnett's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca View Post
Yep we drove at two different places and split the video job. I'm editing the park and Danmor is doing the woods We were racing on high speed and those tires do bite well on asphalt, saved it though, wouldn't have wanted to scratch the paint !



You need to drive in your neighborhood, it's cool, and I'd love to see some english buildings. There is a flavor to your countryside and towns that I like a lot. So different
You have a video of your run through the park.

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is online now Find More Posts by tntburnett
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Registered User
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Joined Jul 2012
440 Posts
guys, i need your help. i have been using mobius for some time with the immersion 600mw and i am getting video on my screen.

but when i use the same cable on my gopro hero 3, i dont get any video at all on my screen. its saying no signal. I am assuming that the mobius wire is not compatible with the hero 3 or should it work? also do i need to carry out any settings on the hero 3 for fpv?
ahtiram is offline Find More Posts by ahtiram
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Registered User
SilverBullet126's Avatar
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Sep 2013
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiram View Post
guys, i need your help. i have been using mobius for some time with the immersion 600mw and i am getting video on my screen.

but when i use the same cable on my gopro hero 3, i dont get any video at all on my screen. its saying no signal. I am assuming that the mobius wire is not compatible with the hero 3 or should it work? also do i need to carry out any settings on the hero 3 for fpv?
Likely the cable isn't compatible. I found that as well, the IRC 600mW needs the ground signal from the video source or it won't work at all. Video is the center pin, ground is either left or right of that center pin (I forget which).
SilverBullet126 is online now Find More Posts by SilverBullet126
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Registered User
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Joined Jul 2012
440 Posts
just as i thought! Thank you SilverBullet.

by the way do you think this one will work with gopro and immersion 600mw?

http://www.banggood.com/FPV-5_8G-Gop...e-p-77692.html


if not can you suggest any others which have been tested and are working?
ahtiram is offline Find More Posts by ahtiram
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:24 AM
I tell her RC is cheap !
carguy1994ca's Avatar
Quebec, Canada
Joined Sep 2006
12,513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
You have a video of your run through the park.

Be blessed
Isaac
Needs to be edited. Will post here when done...maybe next week about 50 minutes of fooage per truck, so lots to cut out.
carguy1994ca is offline Find More Posts by carguy1994ca
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Registered User
tntburnett's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiram View Post
just as i thought! Thank you SilverBullet.

by the way do you think this one will work with gopro and immersion 600mw?

http://www.banggood.com/FPV-5_8G-Gop...e-p-77692.html


if not can you suggest any others which have been tested and are working?
That will work that's the same plug I use on my gopro hero 3 setup.
Order two just incase one is a bad plug. I have ran into that issue

Be blessed
Isaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca View Post
Needs to be edited. Will post here when done...maybe next week about 50 minutes of fooage per truck, so lots to cut out.
Cool. That's a lot of footage.

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is online now Find More Posts by tntburnett
Last edited by tntburnett; Today at 11:33 AM. Reason: Editing
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Registered User
SilverBullet126's Avatar
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Sep 2013
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtiram View Post
just as i thought! Thank you SilverBullet.

by the way do you think this one will work with gopro and immersion 600mw?

http://www.banggood.com/FPV-5_8G-Gop...e-p-77692.html

if not can you suggest any others which have been tested and are working?
That one would work, depending on your run times and if you have a 2nd gopro battery you might want to get one with a 5V charge lead as well (and a 5v BEC if you don't have one). That way you can charge while you drive.
SilverBullet126 is online now Find More Posts by SilverBullet126
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools