oh man that is the pits
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:33 AM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,965 Posts
nice Vid .....why do cats roll over in front of you ? my 5 ferrle cats will not let you touch them ...but they all roll over on the ground when i come to feed them in the morning . they are my obamacats....there always looking for free food .
Old Dec 20, 2012, 12:52 PM
United States, VA, Suffolk
Joined Nov 2007
1,073 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY View Post
nice Vid .....why do cats roll over in front of you ? my 5 ferrle cats will not let you touch them ...but they all roll over on the ground when i come to feed them in the morning . they are my obamacats....there always looking for free food .
unwilling to do anything for themselves when capable and also complain when you dont feed them blaming you for their hunger???
jhaywood is offline Find More Posts by jhaywood
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:32 PM
United States, TX, Sherman
Joined Apr 2006
224 Posts
Andy, I know I'm a little late to this one,but I'd like to express my sorrow for your loss as well. Those little guys have a way of making themselves a part of our lives. You have more friends than you know.

I've noticed through the years of following these forums that there are quite a few builders with feline building companions. I'm not quite sure if that means anything, but I've always found it interesting.

Ben
PhantomFlight is offline Find More Posts by PhantomFlight
Old Dec 21, 2012, 03:54 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,965 Posts
Ben i think your right i have seen more cats than dogs i have one ferrle cat that will jion me when im in my little shop...one night while working in the summer with the door open ...i herd a visitor....i did not look up but called here kitty kitty ...when i did look up hopeing to see the cat ......i saw peppy la puew,dang lockheeder lucky for me he saw i was working on a northrop bird and did not come in that could have been a smelly situation.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:44 PM
Joined Jan 2010
2,876 Posts
Quote:
Hi Rog, I burried two more fluffs in my backyard last few month, "Popinka" reaching good old 18!, always planting a new Paw-Paw tree over the plot, great fertilizer after while, you got to be practical. Regards Joe.
jofro is offline Find More Posts by jofro
Old Dec 30, 2012, 09:25 AM
Joined Jun 2009
406 Posts
Quote:
Obamacats, haha, very funny !
flylowfast is offline Find More Posts by flylowfast
Old Jan 03, 2013, 05:29 PM
Crystal River Fl.
Joined Jul 2008
3,681 Posts
What's goin on here? Where are the plane updates?? How is it coming Nut??? W
Waltjg is offline Find More Posts by Waltjg
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:48 PM
DELTAS RULE
tehachapi, CA
Joined Jan 2006
22,444 Posts
well, ive been finishing up other projects for friends right now, but im back on the T-38 next week. im shooting to be ready to go by the end of the month. i took on some model work to help pay for a power system upgrade, so ill be working on that too. doing tome finish work and paint on a 1/7 scale twin 120mm edf yellow F-18 for a budy.
corsair nut is offline Find More Posts by corsair nut
Old Jan 04, 2013, 04:55 AM
Lincolnshire, UK
Joined Oct 2009
522 Posts
The Typhoon talk seems to have gone quiet too. A pity, as I was looking forward to that!
Si Goodchild is offline Find More Posts by Si Goodchild
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:55 PM
Austin, Texas
Joined Dec 2005
254 Posts
Andy

So sorry to hear about Boney, my little buddy "Sparky" is getting up in his years and I dread the day he moves on. There is no shame in crying about your loss, our furry friends are just as much part of our families.

I have been busy with work and have not been on the site for a few months, lots to catch up on.

Peace, Wolf
bd5wingnut is offline Find More Posts by bd5wingnut
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:01 AM
DELTAS RULE
tehachapi, CA
Joined Jan 2006
22,444 Posts
got some work done on the cockpit, and mew motors on the way, HET 700-98-840's. going to be picking up a couple turbax's in a couple weeks, then i need to decide on esc's....
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:30 PM
Now in TN!
Chapel Hill, TN USA
Joined Apr 2001
24,577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair nut View Post
got some work done on the cockpit, and mew motors on the way, HET 700-98-840's. going to be picking up a couple turbax's in a couple weeks, then i need to decide on esc's....
Good!

J
J Morgan is offline Find More Posts by J Morgan
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: OV-10A Bronco from Palmer Plans
Old Jan 08, 2013, 10:00 PM
DELTAS RULE
tehachapi, CA
Joined Jan 2006
22,444 Posts
got some work on my gauge panels done, and a little fixing on the pilot and seats. on track to finish cockpit by the end of the week. once thats done, just some more body work, and mod fan mounts for larger fans, then its ready for paint!!! im hoping to maybe have it done by the end of the month...
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:34 AM
Now in TN!
Chapel Hill, TN USA
Joined Apr 2001
24,577 Posts
Really glad you are saving that plane Nut. Yours and Andy/s were just awesome at Vegas.

J
J Morgan is offline Find More Posts by J Morgan
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: OV-10A Bronco from Palmer Plans