SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2015, 01:14 PM
Find More Posts by Nomadics
Joined Mar 2015
1 Posts
Help!
Attaching GoPro to an RC EYE 450?

Hey all, I work for a company looking to take some aerial shots of a remote camp we're building. We have a base model RC EYE 450 and a GoPro Hero3+ silver that we're hoping to use.

We're completely new to the RC world but we're wondering what the easiest way is to attach the GoPro (or another decent quality camera) to the RC EYE? I've heard using a gimbal is the easiest way to get stable video is there a certain model we should consider?

We'd also like the option to tilt the camera vertically (adjusting during the flight would be nice, but we'd be OK with adjustments beforehand...just want to make sure the angle shows the site adequately).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. We're newbies so feel free to give me a "dumbed down" response. Thanks a lot!
Nomadics is offline Find More Posts by Nomadics
to remove ads between posts