SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 22, 2015, 01:44 AM
Find More Posts by sheriffjohn
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2012
226 Posts
what happened 2 years ago?

I used the 2 prong push rod that came with the kit. However, it was not long enough and had to make an extension to get to the servo. I didn't understand the instructions at first. it said to put straws (the ones that can bend) on the ends of the push rods. It took some bending and twisting to install the pushrod. The straws fit through the side openings, thus making the install a lot easier. If you don't use the straws, you run the risk of punching thru the covering! I thought it was a big help. Once I attached the pushrod to the elevators, I realized that it was short, so I added an extension.

in the photo, the elevator servo is on the left. You can see the extension! The middle servo is the pull-pull rudder servo. The instructions say to cross the wires so that the right servo arm attaches to the left side of the rudder. This crossing of wires is so that wires do not rub on the airframe.

SJ
sheriffjohn is offline Find More Posts by sheriffjohn
Last edited by sheriffjohn; Apr 22, 2015 at 01:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts