New Products Flash Sale
Old May 10, 2015, 09:20 AM
Find More Posts by clrd4appr
Joined Feb 2013
325 Posts
Eastecoast78 wasted no time putting his 3D printer to use. Once I saw this little jewel - it was a must at first site. I have been using a crosshair mounted on the MFD yet was not pleased with mounting the Yagi for transport reasons. Being everything fit in a Pelican case leaving the Yagi mounted was no going to work for me.

Walla - Mike came through! I got this mounting piece from Mike. When assembling, (matter of a few minutes) I left the rear tie wrap 1 click looser than the front so I can slide the Yagi in and out for transportation.

All set now, have my repeater DL and MFD w/Yagi and sit in my trailer when to hot or cold.
clrd4appr is offline Find More Posts by clrd4appr
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2015, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by batuadello
Joined Jun 2014
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbender4by View Post
Assuming that this will work it seems to me all would need to do it figure out which pins on the aat driver are for the video and the ground. I just opened my old aat driver and the board is labeled so it seems like it would be fairly easy to bypass the tracker.
I will try it!

Thanks!
batuadello is offline Find More Posts by batuadello
Old May 10, 2015, 12:42 PM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clrd4appr View Post
Eastecoast78 wasted no time putting his 3D printer to use. Once I saw this little jewel - it was a must at first site. I have been using a crosshair mounted on the MFD yet was not pleased with mounting the Yagi for transport reasons. Being everything fit in a Pelican case leaving the Yagi mounted was no going to work for me.

Walla - Mike came through! I got this mounting piece from Mike. When assembling, (matter of a few minutes) I left the rear tie wrap 1 click looser than the front so I can slide the Yagi in and out for transportation.

All set now, have my repeater DL and MFD w/Yagi and sit in my trailer when to hot or cold.
Awesome man, glad you like it
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old May 10, 2015, 01:00 PM
Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Joined Sep 2012
337 Posts
I hope MFD come out with a really small solution that just adds tracking to the plane without the OSD, don't get me wrong I love the OSD, but I am looking at some very small airframes that I would love to add tracking to but the teleflypro would be too big.
Diwrnach is offline Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Old May 10, 2015, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,787 Posts
Yes that would be cool.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old May 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by 3DMON
KK4EHM--FPV Mon!
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined May 2005
1,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwrnach View Post
I hope MFD come out with a really small solution that just adds tracking to the plane without the OSD, don't get me wrong I love the OSD, but I am looking at some very small airframes that I would love to add tracking to but the teleflypro would be too big.
I would really like to see this too.
3DMON is offline Find More Posts by 3DMON
Old May 10, 2015, 05:49 PM
Find More Posts by ESSFPV
Joined May 2015
2 Posts
Teleflypro

Hi Friends,

I have a V5 AAT Antena Tracker and 2 teleflypro in two aircrafts.

1 - Quad + NAZA LITE + NAZA GPS + TELEFLYPRO+MFDGPS +MFDCurrentSensor
- I enjoyed the teleflypro display and it works great.
- The tracking is perfect.
- I have a few question:
1.1- The aat system use the video channel for tracking, I have free audio channel, How can I get it from aatdriver ? I d like to listen the engines when flying.
1.2 - Can I use bluetooth conection from aatdriver V5 ? Is it built in or I need to buy the complement ?
1.3 - How Can I get RSSI and Calibrate ? My receptor is a Chainlink UHF (http://www.bevrc.com/download/ChainLink%20LRS.pdf) Its showing radon numbers.

2 - Skywalker + AP117OSD + FY21AP(http://www.feiyu-tech.com/product-en.php?id=10) + TELEFLYPRO
- I m not get it works
- I did (video + ground) from AP117out to TELEFLYPROin and video + ground + positive from TELEFLYPROout to TXLAWMATE 1.2Ghz. The teleflypro get warming and melted plastic in same places.
2.1 - How should I wiring TELEFLYPRO with AP117 + FY21AP ?
2.2 - Is it normal teleflypro get warming until melt plastic ?
2.3 - Is it possible use FY-21AP and TELEFLYPRO without AP117OSO keeping the AP functions with TELEFLYPRO display.

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you so much
ESSFPV is offline Find More Posts by ESSFPV
Old May 11, 2015, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by Arxangel
Bulgaria, Sofia-grad, Sofia
Joined Feb 2012
2,172 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
Yes that would be cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DMON View Post
I would really like to see this too.
I have asked Charles about this and he said he has other work at the moment, but he WILL make a smaller version of the board.... though he did not specify if it will include the OSD portion, or if it will be just a tracker board.
Arxangel is online now Find More Posts by Arxangel
Old May 11, 2015, 09:35 AM
Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Joined Sep 2012
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxangel View Post
I have asked Charles about this and he said he has other work at the moment, but he WILL make a smaller version of the board.... though he did not specify if it will include the OSD portion, or if it will be just a tracker board.
This would in my humble opinion take the tracker to a whole new level, the smallest lightest solution possible!

Few of us looking at racing with funfighters from hobbyking with fpv, the current teleflypro is a bit big for such a small airframe.

The applications would be endless, I would add tracking to everything then!
Diwrnach is offline Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Old May 11, 2015, 10:52 AM
Find More Posts by Arxangel
Bulgaria, Sofia-grad, Sofia
Joined Feb 2012
2,172 Posts
Quote:
The applications would be endless, I would add tracking to everything then!
That's what I told him...
Arxangel is online now Find More Posts by Arxangel
Old May 11, 2015, 11:48 AM
Find More Posts by metalbender4by
hey whats burning?
United States, FL, Vero Beach
Joined Oct 2007
887 Posts
I agree. This would be a great addition to the system. I can think of several applications. Lets hope this happens.
metalbender4by is offline Find More Posts by metalbender4by
Old May 11, 2015, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by franknitty69
United States, DC, Washington
Joined May 2014
352 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESSFPV View Post
Hi Friends,

I have a V5 AAT Antena Tracker and 2 teleflypro in two aircrafts.

1 - Quad + NAZA LITE + NAZA GPS + TELEFLYPRO+MFDGPS +MFDCurrentSensor
- I enjoyed the teleflypro display and it works great.
- The tracking is perfect.
- I have a few question:
1.1- The aat system use the video channel for tracking, I have free audio channel, How can I get it from aatdriver ? I d like to listen the engines when flying.
1.2 - Can I use bluetooth conection from aatdriver V5 ? Is it built in or I need to buy the complement ?
1.3 - How Can I get RSSI and Calibrate ? My receptor is a Chainlink UHF (http://www.bevrc.com/download/ChainLink%20LRS.pdf) Its showing radon numbers.

2 - Skywalker + AP117OSD + FY21AP(http://www.feiyu-tech.com/product-en.php?id=10) + TELEFLYPRO
- I m not get it works
- I did (video + ground) from AP117out to TELEFLYPROin and video + ground + positive from TELEFLYPROout to TXLAWMATE 1.2Ghz. The teleflypro get warming and melted plastic in same places.
2.1 - How should I wiring TELEFLYPRO with AP117 + FY21AP ?
2.2 - Is it normal teleflypro get warming until melt plastic ?
2.3 - Is it possible use FY-21AP and TELEFLYPRO without AP117OSO keeping the AP functions with TELEFLYPRO display.

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you so much
1.1 - you can get audio from pin #6 of the aatdriver connector. to actually tap into pin#6 you'll need to open up your aatdriver.
1.2 - yes you can use bluetooth. you need to install the bluetooth module
1.3 - for RSSI, you need to connect the chainlink rssi pin to the teleflypro rssi pin (#20). then in the osd menu, calibrate rssi. chainlink uses 0 to 3.3v.

i'm assuming v5 aat and teleflypro osd...
2.1 - connect your camera video out to teleflyprosd video in. connect teleflyprosd video out to AP117 video in. connect AP117 video out to your vtx. power the camera, teleflyprosd, ap117 and vtx as necessary. connect the AP117 to the FY21AP.
2.2 - it is not normal for to make the teleflypro hot enough to melt. i'm assuming the current draw from the vtx was too high or the voltage powering the teleflypro was too high. you didn't describe how you are powering the camera, AP117, teleflypro and vtx. teleflypro uses 7 to to 20v. AP117 doesn't specify, but the FY-21AP is 4-6. and i'm assuming your camera is 12v and your vtx is 12v. i would use one bec for the AP117 and another for the camera, teleflypro and vtx.
2.3 - yes it is possible to use FY-21Ap with the teleflypro as the osd. remove the AP117, connect the teleflypro to the camera, vtx and gps. as far as current sensing, teleflypro has the connections, but i'm not sure if the firmware is setup for it yet.
franknitty69 is offline Find More Posts by franknitty69
Old May 11, 2015, 09:52 PM
Find More Posts by ESSFPV
Joined May 2015
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknitty69 View Post
1.1 - you can get audio from pin #6 of the aatdriver connector. to actually tap into pin#6 you'll need to open up your aatdriver.
- Can I get the audio from side aatdriver port ? It has a 6 pin audio, Can I get without open blue case ? (picture 1)
1.2 - yes you can use bluetooth. you need to install the bluetooth module-Ok, I ll buy it.
1.3 - for RSSI, you need to connect the chainlink rssi pin to the teleflypro rssi pin (#20). then in the osd menu, calibrate rssi. chainlink uses 0 to 3.3v.
-How can I get access to teleflypro menu ?

i'm assuming v5 aat and teleflypro osd...
2.1 - connect your camera video out to teleflyprosd video in. connect teleflyprosd video out to AP117 video in. connect AP117 video out to your vtx. power the camera, teleflyprosd, ap117 and vtx as necessary. connect the AP117 to the FY21AP.-Ok, I put the ap117 first, I ll try like this.
2.2 - it is not normal for to make the teleflypro hot enough to melt. i'm assuming the current draw from the vtx was too high or the voltage powering the teleflypro was too high. you didn't describe how you are powering the camera, AP117, teleflypro and vtx. teleflypro uses 7 to to 20v. AP117 doesn't specify, but the FY-21AP is 4-6. and i'm assuming your camera is 12v and your vtx is 12v. i would use one bec for the AP117 and another for the camera, teleflypro and vtx.-I measured is 12v powering, I ll check after the new configuration, Picture 2,3,4 show ap117 and teleflypro melted.
2.3 - yes it is possible to use FY-21Ap with the teleflypro as the osd. remove the AP117, connect the teleflypro to the camera, vtx and gps. as far as current sensing, teleflypro has the connections, but i'm not sure if the firmware is setup for it yet.- after work with ap117 I ll try without
Thank you so much, it is very considerate of you to answer my question.
ESSFPV is offline Find More Posts by ESSFPV