SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 19, 2015, 02:58 PM
Joined Mar 2011
51 Posts
Discussion
Ok Goodluckbuy, this is interesting.....

So my tarot 650 sport parts just came today from goodluckbuy (Only took 5 business days to get here once it shipped). I am inspecting the contents of the box and nothing is missing and everything looks in really good order(my charger came with a EU plug instead of US but that's not a prob) .. however they seem to have sent me extra stuff I didn't order??

The APM I ordered I didn't select the OSD option and was charged accordingly but they sent one anyway. Also I found two boards that I had no clue why they are and after a little research I find out they are Bluetooth boards?? I'm not complaining lol, well as long as the APM doesn't have any defects
misfitwrx is offline Find More Posts by misfitwrx
to remove ads between posts