HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2015, 08:22 PM
Patrão
United States, RI, Warwick
Joined Feb 2015
6 Posts
Discussion
Argonaut 370mm hex build suggestions

Hey whats up everyone. After owning a storm quad for a few weeks I've fell in love with these fpv multi rotors. I wanted to build a blackout mini hex but they're unavaliable, so I purchased an Argonaut 370mm hex frame without the integrated ESC's. I've got a general idea on how to wire and setup things in open pilot however Id like to get some recommendations from you expierenced guys regarding parts before I waste my monies on junk or incompatible ****.

What I've gathered so far:

Goggles: Fatshark Teleporter V4
Transmitter: Devo F12e
Receiver: Devo Rx701
Flight Controller: CC3D (BL: 4 & FW: 15.02)
vTx: Fatshark 5.8Ghz 250mw
Motors: Emax MT 2204 - 2300kv
ESC's: Emax 12a Simon Series Bec 1a 5v)
Camera: Sony 600TVL Super Had CCD

As the moment I'm waiting for some black wire mesh, black standoffs for the fc & frame along with a 10cm SMA to keep the cloud scheme clean andconsistent; however I need recommendations on

3S Battery (for 10min flight times)
Prop size (that won't kill the motor/ESC's)
OSD (similar to TBS Core PNP25) unless someone is interested in selling theirs.
Circular Polarized Antenna (preferably something short and stubby)

Heres a few of it partialy assembled with 6030 gem fans... They will of course be tossed in the bin.
JaeMelo is offline Find More Posts by JaeMelo
Last edited by JaeMelo; Mar 16, 2015 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Upload higher res photos
to remove ads between posts