HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2015, 10:48 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
10,480 Posts
I been flying mostly bigger helis or bl smaller birds. Took both Mcp-x's outside yesteday mild wind. They flew fine but lack of what I am use to power wise was wake up call. Think these will remain indoor birds. To many irons on fire to do bl upgrades but never know.
To bad HH never made a bl kit like they did for Nano CP-X. PNP. i guess the Mcp-X BL there was no need. Mcp-X V1/ V2 were very popular and still have avid fans. Seems like most went into Limbo ? I really like the tinted blue canopy and lights up nicely.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
919 Posts
I had one of my battery leads come off the control board the other day, and took it into work to have a guy repair it for me, because my soldering iron is buried after my move. Took the heli out today, and was going good for the first couple of minutes, with lots of power, but then it started cutting out as if the power just cut off from the board. Guess I need to dig out my soldering iron and see what is going on.
HeliFlyer14 is online now Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
10,480 Posts
Best to remove board from heli and do it right with new power cord. Remove old solder and clean area up well. Power leads are on side of board and easy to sokder if careful.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04