SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 22, 2002, 11:27 AM
Granbury TX
Joined Apr 2002
9 Posts
Any 1 flying in granbury or mineral wells TX??

I live in granbury tx and my moms feoncae lives in mineral wells tx and i was wondering if there was any 1 that flyies indoors or outdoors in granbury or mineral wells tx.
Derek.C is offline Find More Posts by Derek.C
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2002, 03:50 PM
United States, OH, Dublin
Joined Sep 2001
453 Posts
well Derek don't show the true colors that our Texas schools are teaching you. Feoncae is spelled "Fiance" for a man and "Finacee" for a woman (I think) I had to laugh on that one. There is an indoor site that we fly at the Bedford boys Ranch in Bedford Tx, but that is the only one i know of.

-keith
pohlmeyr is online now Find More Posts by pohlmeyr
Old Apr 22, 2002, 04:35 PM
Pro Bro #495
Farmington NM
Joined Apr 2002
3,194 Posts
I fly at the Weatherford high school. we've got a club that meets on every tuesday after school around 4:00. It's just a single bball court but we fly lite sticks and mini max sized planes. we've got one guy from Mineral Wells that brings an IFO and hornet helicopter on occasions. I believed he mentioned something about an Air Force base in Mineral Wells
fwilly is offline Find More Posts by fwilly
Old Apr 22, 2002, 08:33 PM
Granbury TX
Joined Apr 2002
9 Posts
well i cant realy spell, i think thats pretty funny 2!
i already knew about those places but thanks anyways.
and the guy that flies the ifo...THATS FIXIN TO BE MY STEP BROTHER!!! thats pretty funny. il probibly see u there some time. well thanks anyways!

Oh ya and the old airforce bace is a great place to fly at if any of u live close to there just give mikel A.K.A the guy with the ifo and hornet, a call becous he flyies out there allot.
Derek.C is offline Find More Posts by Derek.C
Last edited by Derek.C; Apr 22, 2002 at 08:36 PM.
Old Apr 22, 2002, 10:01 PM
Pro Bro #495
Farmington NM
Joined Apr 2002
3,194 Posts
Wow, small world
fwilly is offline Find More Posts by fwilly