SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old May 02, 2012, 09:49 PM
Joined Apr 2012
17 Posts
Discussion
I cant fly my bixler ! need help .

Well I just received my bixler couple days ago and today was my first flight test. It was a little bit windy but not much. I checked all my connectors before the flight everything works but when I launch my bixler half throttle it crash directly to the concrete ( elevator pointing up ). I also tried with full throttle same thing again. I feel like I was throwing a big piece of EPO. I did lock tight the prop and checked the CG by holding with 2 fingers and it seems well balanced. So I'm really confused.. Here a vid of the plane, I'll try to record a flight tomorrow but I'm scare that is going to be the last one lol after 6th attempt the nose is badly damaged. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdM20...ature=youtu.be
binh514 is offline Find More Posts by binh514
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread