Find More Posts by specriv
United States, CA, Walnut Creek
Joined Mar 2005
374 Posts
New Product
Team Black Sheep Vendetta

TBS Vendetta

http://www.helicomicro.com/tbs-vendetta/

TBS Vendetta - A Day in the Life #1 (3 min 50 sec)
specriv is offline Find More Posts by specriv
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2016, 03:10 AM
Find More Posts by Corporalbadger
Team Armattan
United Kingdom, Cuckfield
Joined Oct 2014
1,758 Posts
looking good and Magnus has done a great tune on it
Corporalbadger is online now Find More Posts by Corporalbadger
Old Feb 09, 2016, 12:53 PM
Find More Posts by CT Flight Crew
Owner/ Team Pilot
United States, CT
Joined Jun 2015
266 Posts
Can wait to get my hands on one of these.
Looks awesome.
CT Flight Crew is online now Find More Posts by CT Flight Crew
Old Feb 09, 2016, 02:13 PM
Find More Posts by specriv
United States, CA, Walnut Creek
Joined Mar 2005
374 Posts
http://www.team-blacksheep.com/products/prod:vendetta

Full carbon fiber monocoque, quick swap arms, solder-free repairs, ready to fly as 240 size fpv racer, for 5" props. But it doesn't stop there! Sporting the brand new TBS Triumph Antenna in combination with the TBS CORE Pro OSD and TBS Unify Pro VTX, the TBS Vendetta allows you to configure every parameter of your FPV racer via R/C stick commands! Each drone comes tuned and test-flown by our professional tuning expert, Magnus. Install a receiver, strap on a 4S battery and the TBS VENDETTA will tear a hole into the sky, and you're coming along for the ride!

TBS Vendetta - FPV RACER (2 min 40 sec)

Carbon fiber all the way

All structural parts on the TBS VENDETTA are made out of custom-made carbon fiber layup. The arms are made from flat 3.5mm thick carbon fiber plates, machined to precise standards on a 4-axis CNC machine, fully chamfered to prevent delamination. The body is a pure work of art, which starts its life as a hand molded tubular 2mm carbon fiber master. It is trimmed down by a 4-axis CNC machine to save weight. Smooth and rounded edges in the CNC cuts are our way of showing off. The matte finish is sand blasted, because attention to detail requires it.
Tight integration, modular design

The entire FPV racer is built around the idea of countless self-contained parts working together hand in hand for a unified user experience. Starting from the TBS ZeroZero FPV camera, to the TBS POWERCUBE and TBS CORE PRO, everything is repairable without a soldering iron, and with just two tools. This does not prevent you from configuring all tuning parameters via the built-in OSD, to changing VTx channels or power levels.
From box to air: 5 minutes

The TBS VENDETTA comes pre-tuned, and the R/C Calibration Wizard takes you through the setup steps. Just strap in a R/C receiver, tune your goggles to BOSCAM A CH1, and start setting up your controls (both R/C receiver, goggles and FPV video receivers are sold separately). The arms arrive in detached state to allow quick access to the R/C receiver bay the first time.
Built to grow

From the structural rigidity to the over-powered ESCs, everything has been developed with your progress as a pilot in mind. A step to 6S with bigger motors to gain ridiculous power-to-weight ratios, custom arms for higher efficiency motors and props, or simply a different motor setup to suit your tastes are easily possible, thanks to the MT30 connectors and the quick swap arms. You can even carry different pairs of arms with unique motor and props combos installed for every occasion, and mount what you fancy!
Features

240-sized RTF FPV Racer
Quick-replace 3.5mm carbon fiber arms, MT30 connectors
Cobra CM2204/2300kV Motors, HQ 5x4x3 Props
TBS PowerCube with fastest F3 board available, 2-6S capable Bulletproof 30/50A ESCs
Compatible with PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum R/C systems
Fully configurable via OSD, no PC required
GoPro 3/4 and Mobius / Runcam mount included, both 10 and 30 degree variations
Lost model alarm
410g weight without Battery or HD camera

Dates and Predictions

Preorders are starting February 9th 10pm Hong Kong time. We expect to start shipping out the first units around the 25th of February. Initial demand is expected to be huge so we do estimate that we will need at least until the end of March to catch up to demand. You may order from your local dealers or from TBS directly, the final delivery dates will not differ.
specriv is offline Find More Posts by specriv
Old Feb 09, 2016, 04:47 PM
Find More Posts by Toily
Joined Dec 2014
19 Posts
Just preordered, wondering about

Quote:
This does not prevent you from configuring all tuning parameters via the built-in OSD
Can I have custom betaflight + the OSD configuration?
Toily is offline Find More Posts by Toily
Old Feb 09, 2016, 10:37 PM
Find More Posts by jafoca
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jun 2007
236 Posts
This thing looks amazing. Almost wishing I had waited instead of getting the IRC Vortex 250 Pro. These two are very comparable - tightly integrated FC + OSD RTF, same price too,

I like it!
jafoca is offline Find More Posts by jafoca
Old Feb 10, 2016, 08:07 AM
Find More Posts by zafuquazar
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined Feb 2014
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toily View Post
Just preordered, wondering about

Can I have custom betaflight + the OSD configuration?
I've been asking this question of several existing Vortex users and the answer, I am extremely happy to say, is YES!
zafuquazar is offline Find More Posts by zafuquazar
Old Feb 10, 2016, 09:37 AM
Joined Feb 2014
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafuquazar View Post
I've been asking this question of several existing Vortex users and the answer, I am extremely happy to say, is YES!
I assume it works like MultiWiiOSD, where the OSD sends commands to the FC to change settings. The catch is, that if Boris makes changes that affect the commands, the TBS OSD might not be able to properly affect the change in the FC. So if there is a major change to BF, we might have to wait until TBS updates the OSD firmware befor we could adjust BF in the OSD.
This is all conjecture, though

The above situation is the case with MultiWiiOSD - I was adjusting PID via OSD on CF 1.8 but when I updated the FC to CF 1.9, the PID changes in OSD didn't work anymore. I could make the changes in OSD, but they wouldn't save to the FC. Needed to update MWOSD to fix the issue
Old Feb 10, 2016, 09:59 AM
Find More Posts by Socal Rich
Phantom 3P, Inspire 1, P4
Joined Mar 2015
1,032 Posts
Is this RTF no messing with the software etc? Just charge the batt and go? Looks tempting.
Socal Rich is online now Find More Posts by Socal Rich
Old Feb 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
Find More Posts by kydawg1
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
United States, MI, Detroit
Joined Mar 2007
4,875 Posts
Yep just pre-ordered one.... going to be a sweet stablemate to my Vortex 250.

Stateside orders....

http://www.getfpv.com/tbs-vendetta-fpv-quadcopter.html
kydawg1 is online now Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Feb 10, 2016, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by absinthe
Joined Dec 2015
53 Posts
Their lack of actual pictures vs renderings is a little concerning but this think looks incredible!
absinthe is offline Find More Posts by absinthe
Old Feb 10, 2016, 05:20 PM
Find More Posts by Hmerly
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2012
1,514 Posts
There are pictures and videos of the Vendetta all over......
Hmerly is online now Find More Posts by Hmerly
Old Feb 10, 2016, 05:24 PM
Find More Posts by absinthe
Joined Dec 2015
53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmerly View Post
There are pictures and videos of the Vendetta all over......
Really? Maybe I just missed them on their website or are they on other sites? Real photos that is
absinthe is offline Find More Posts by absinthe
Old Feb 11, 2016, 12:51 AM
Joined Feb 2014
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
Really? Maybe I just missed them on their website or are they on other sites? Real photos that is
Yeah, several pics of real ones around and they are so beautiful. Search google or Facebook or Instagram
I can't wait for mine )))
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:00 PM
Joined Feb 2014
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmMWd5M_K7/