Last edited by tenbuc; Jul 18, 2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Abc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2015, 04:21 PM
Find More Posts by Ratita77
Joined Feb 2014
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrist View Post
Ratita, without knowing the direction of the spin, I'll guess that the tail motor is spinning in the wrong direction meaning the wires to the pcb or motor will need to be reverse. Check the rotation of the tail blade, it should be spinning counter-clockwise. If that is not the problem, then there are more things to check. Once we know the spin direction, it will be easier to troubleshoot.

Ric...
Thanks Ric.

I will check this way 1st.
That was my 1st idea too
Ratita77 is offline Find More Posts by Ratita77
Old Jul 23, 2015, 11:56 PM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
1,037 Posts
My connect buckles to the servos refuse to stay on. They just pop right off after starting to fly. I bought a new pair and they wont stay on either
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac
Old Jul 24, 2015, 07:12 AM
Find More Posts by JohnFM
United States, WY
Joined Oct 2014
1,401 Posts
913 links are meant to snap on from one side only. Look closely and you will see a slight indentation/ring on the attaching side.
If they've become loose take a good flat ended pin punch sized to very slightly overlap that ring (that's a punch with out the tip burred up from use).
Give a very light tap with a small hammer to slightly dent the plastic. It takes only a tiny amount, too much and it'll get too tight.
JohnFM is online now Find More Posts by JohnFM
Old Jul 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
1,037 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFM View Post
913 links are meant to snap on from one side only. Look closely and you will see a slight indentation/ring on the attaching side.
If they've become loose take a good flat ended pin punch sized to very slightly overlap that ring (that's a punch with out the tip burred up from use).
Give a very light tap with a small hammer to slightly dent the plastic. It takes only a tiny amount, too much and it'll get too tight.
Ok . And I imagine if it gets too tight they wont travel properly.
Thanks for the tips.
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac