New Products Flash Sale
Old May 22, 2015, 09:58 AM
Find More Posts by iKokomo
Joined Oct 2014
25 Posts
Question
Connecting Walkera Gimbal to Phantom 1 Battery

I just got a Walkera G-2D gimbal and a GoPro Hero 3 White for my DJI Phantom FC40. This is to replace the CNC Gimbal that did not work.
When I opened the Gimbal package I noticed that the power cable end to Gimbal is different from the CNC one. The CNC Gimbalís power end connected to the secondary plug on the battery (not the XT60 the flat 4 pin connector that plugs into the side of the DJI charger).
The Walkera has a different power connector that does not work with the battery connector.
Where can I get an adapter so I can turn the Walkera power adapter into that connector on the DJI battery so I can use it?

Thanks a lot!
iKokomo is offline Find More Posts by iKokomo
to remove ads between posts