7,918 Posts
What a nice plane
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,852 Posts
Sorry guys my phone wouldn't let me upload pics earlier today...here are some pics of our float in the parade...we had many people give us shout outs...they seemed to really like the float. Crystal Lake has 40,000 residents so it is a good size town. We are hoping to create more awareness of our club and boost our membership.
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,117 Posts
Well that is impressive!
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
2,021 Posts
Woah, cool float, and thanks Kerwin yeah its a nice one, hope I keep it in one piece So far I've only scuffed the prop, popped a landing gear out of the foam (since epoxied back in), and dented the top of the rudder from flipping over XD
seeingeyegod is online now Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Old Today, 05:58 AM
Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Unregistered User
United States, MO, Cameron
Joined Jan 2011
1,264 Posts
Very cool Snowdog!
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Today, 06:34 AM
Find More Posts by kerwin50
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,918 Posts
O snowdog those are wonderful floats
Well morning twisties. I hope everyone had a good and safe 4th and that you all have all your fingers.
I'm thinking the club should have a post 4th of July celebration.
Maybe K49 will bring se of his homemade rockets. Shoot ran candles at the planes on low fly bys.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Pic.

Snowy... you are not getting out of this hobby and cheating on us with another.
That looks beautiful DOG but why does it look like a pancake LOL

Awesome Float Snowdog !!!!!!!

K50 yes I want to see shoe cam vids of the candles getting blown out by a low level daredevil inverted pass and you better be using Birthday candles

Snowman There will be none of this Jibber Jabber of Plane sales coming from your abode, only flight reported documentaries are permitted from such a long time veteran of the thread!!!! and besides how will we ever be able to improve on our grammar and the elicit ways you scribe a story verbally into our craniums. lets not hear of this hogwash any longer. Now dust your ass off and go fly so we have a snowman flying story this weekend
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Today, 08:47 AM
Unregistered User
Joined Jan 2011
1,264 Posts
Let me tell you what happened at our field this week-end since the other Kerwin has left it out of his report:
The other Dan has this laser temperature gun. I got the gun and went over to Kerwin50. I have always suspected that K50 had some hidden issues. So I secretly pointed the laser at his "private section" it read 98 degrees. I then call his name and we made eye contact and the temperature in his "mid" section climbed immediately to 140 degrees. This just confirms my suspicion that I had when he started showing up at the field with his shoe cam. I don't feel comfortable flying at our field now.
So I am asking you fellas what I should do??? Help me!
Last edited by Kerwin49; Today at 11:17 AM.
Old Today, 11:05 AM
Find More Posts by snowman
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
6,168 Posts
K49.........OMG! I can't believe I said "OMG", but K49 has sunk to a new low! Casting aspersions on poor, feeble-minded Kerwin, and by way of the back door........drawing attention to your physical beauty! For shame!

Waldo,........who said anything about getting out of the hobby? I just asked if anyone was interested in my entire RC estate? I didn't say it was for sale!!!! I'm not bonkers.......a little tetched perhaps. So, lacking any response to my query, I reckon my participation in this thread will continue as "normal"..........being anything, but RC related!!! Bwahahahahahahah

Rain and heavy fog today. Waiting to hear from the homeowner on my proposal.......listening to ham radio..........making coleslaw for some grilled chicken later today.......
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Unregistered User
Joined Jan 2011
1,264 Posts
Snowie I guess I should be flattered....... But after a long day of flying I find myself showering, and even after the shower, I feel dirty. I get nervous when flying, I thought it was just the flying but I now know its due to K50's eye balls all over me.....I hate being eye candy to K50!............I'm sure with the new AMA rate hike, they will be covering therapy for us who get mentally undressed while flying. I think I'm going to organize a support group..........................I think the boys up north do the same thing to Ernie... Ernie, you're not alone!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Kerwin49; Today at 11:48 AM.
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,322 Posts
LOL K49 And I will have to point out NOBODY at our field is eye undressing Ernie or anyone else for that fact !! We fly planes up here !! well when we show up that is
Besides aren't all you guys drowning in water at the moment I've seen the news and it appears MO. is under water you need float planes and if your lucky K50 will sho up in his thing bikini for you

Snowman I don't believe it was me saying you were getting out of the hobby I was just merely stating your not allowed to sell your fleet

Seeingeyedog by the way Beautiful P40 pics
Waldopepperaxe is online now Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Find More Posts by EBurkart3rd
aka Ernie No Show
USA, NY, Troy
Joined Jul 2010
137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin49 View Post
Snowie I guess I should be flattered....... But after a long day of flying I find myself showering, and even after the shower, I feel dirty. I get nervous when flying, I thought it was just the flying but I now know its due to K50's eye balls all over me.....I hate being eye candy to K50!............I'm sure with the new AMA rate hike, they will be covering therapy for us who get mentally undressed while flying. I think I'm going to organize a support group..........................I think the boys up north do the same thing to Ernie... Ernie, you're not alone!!!!!!!!
Actually, I think it has had the opposite affect here . I have been to the flying field a few times without a hint of anyone else showing up. This past Saturday was the first time in over a month someone else from our club (waldo) has shown up to fly other than myself. You would think building season came early this year! Hoping that changes soon.
EBurkart3rd is online now Find More Posts by EBurkart3rd