New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 01, 2014, 03:47 PM
Find More Posts by macomk
Joined Oct 2014
7 Posts
Hi RadioLink,
Are there going to be any other upgraded receivers for AT 10?
macomk is offline Find More Posts by macomk
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2014, 09:02 PM
Find More Posts by RadioLink
Joined Oct 2013
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macomk View Post
Hi RadioLink,
Are there going to be any other upgraded receivers for AT 10?
The receiver R10D integrates telemetry sensor including signal strength, voltage, and extending battery voltage, temperature, motor RPM, GPS etc.
Now we just have battery voltage module PRM-01
RadioLink is offline Find More Posts by RadioLink
Old Nov 12, 2014, 01:59 AM
Find More Posts by basnboy
Australia, NSW, Vincentia
Joined May 2014
9 Posts
I have a t7f Tx and r7eh Rx that is not responding to binding....... the Receiver did flash green then became solid but the Tx is not linked and the motors not armed. Could I have accidently set the Rx to binding but the TX did not get the signal> if so can I unbind and re-bind again> any suggestions to sort out binding please provide, I cannot see a SOLUTION in the instructions.

PS what do you mean apply 5 volt. power to the receiver port 3... is this the same as plugging in ESC power?
basnboy is offline Find More Posts by basnboy
Old Dec 17, 2014, 03:43 AM
Find More Posts by SUPER_DRONE
Joined Oct 2014
11 Posts
The AT10 is tested very good and able to provide fast and accurate response for helicopter, quatcopter and hexacopter control. It can also provide telemetry for the receiver RSSI, receiver supply voltage and main battery voltage without the trouble for procurement of additional hardware.

The only limitation of AT10 is that it can only provide all 10 channels through traditional PWM mode by partnering the R10D. The available channel will be reduced to 9 if you need to use the S-Bus interface by partnering the R9D receiver.
SUPER_DRONE is offline Find More Posts by SUPER_DRONE
Old Dec 21, 2014, 05:13 PM
Joined Oct 2014
11 Posts
Many thanks for Alice's advice for obtaining S-Bus interface with AT10 remote controller to DJI NAZA or Pixhawk Flight Controller, I have bought a R9D receiver to pair with AT10.

The pairing procedure of R9D with AT10 was similar to the pairing procedure for R10D. After the pairing, a red LED would be continuously on and the R9D could work in PWM mode. It would provide all the functions including the RSSI and receiver voltage telemetry back to AT10.

After I quickly pressed the R9D pairing button two times within a second, its RED LED was changed from RED color to BLUE color that indicated that the receiver was changed to S-BUS mode operation.

I am able to use a single servo cable to connect my NAZA Flight Controller and the QQ
Flight Controller to the Channel Numbered 9 of R9D for the S-Bus interface test. Both of NAZA and QQ FC worked fine with AT10 and R9D receiver.

My test result shows that the AT10 is able to work with R9D to provide S-Bus interface to the flight controllers. The available number of PWM port will be reduced to 9 channels with R9D, but I am not sure that the actual available number of channel in S-Bus mode would be 9 or 10 channels.

Many thanks again for Alice's great help and advice to solve my S-Bus interface matter with AT10.
Old Feb 05, 2015, 08:08 AM
Find More Posts by Roman Khudyakow
AirQuad
Russia, Tomskaya oblast, Tomsk
Joined May 2013
65 Posts
Hello Flight world!

question: RadioLink AT10 10CH 2.4Ghz Transmitter with R10D 10CH Receiver with Fail Safe Mode or not?
Roman Khudyakow is offline Find More Posts by Roman Khudyakow
Last edited by Roman Khudyakow; Feb 05, 2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old Feb 07, 2015, 10:39 AM
Find More Posts by aerosimrc
Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts
RadioLink,

We have some users asking how to connect your AT10 with our AeroSIM RC simulator.

What connector type and what are the pin connections required to get the PPM signal out from your AT10?

What menu settings are required to output the PPM signal to a simulator?

Best Regards,
Manuel
AeroSIM RC
www.aerosimrc.com
aerosimrc is offline Find More Posts by aerosimrc
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 11, 2015, 10:44 PM
Joined Oct 2014
11 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am not working for Radio Link and I am only like you all that an user of the AT10 remote control system. I am also happy to share my experience with other AT10 users.

I refer to the question regarding the fail safe settings with AT10. Yes, AT10 and R10D are working together to provide user preset fail safe mode.

I have tested it and set the fail safe mode with DJI NAZA flight control to call it (i) auto-home, (ii) level the camera gimbal to horizontal and point front to minimize damage and record its homing information by FPV and (iii) lower its landing gear. The users are able to set different fail safe settings to all the 10 channels by using the AT10's sticks and switches to the R10D receiver to handle safe fail situation.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 10:49 PM
Joined Oct 2014
11 Posts
Hi Guys.

I would like to share with you one more point that the AT10 remote control can be easily modify to have both sticks to be auto-centering.

It is useful because I mainly use the DJI NAZA for my multicopter fleet. If you also use the NAZA M V1 or V2 to control your multicopter, it is very good to modify the AT10 to have both sticks auto-centering for similar working as the original DJI DT-7 control.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 06:27 AM
Joined Oct 2013
66 Posts
Radiolink AT9 and AT10 have Fail Safe Mode.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 09:27 PM
Find More Posts by ssyipa
Joined Apr 2015
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER_DRONE View Post
The AT10 is tested very good and able to provide fast and accurate response for helicopter, quatcopter and hexacopter control. It can also provide telemetry for the receiver RSSI, receiver supply voltage and main battery voltage without the trouble for procurement of additional hardware.

The only limitation of AT10 is that it can only provide all 10 channels through traditional PWM mode by partnering the R10D. The available channel will be reduced to 9 if you need to use the S-Bus interface by partnering the R9D receiver.
it means if I wanna use S-bus, i should use AT9 with R9D?
ssyipa is offline Find More Posts by ssyipa
Old Apr 27, 2015, 03:00 AM
Joined Oct 2013
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyipa View Post
it means if I wanna use S-bus, i should use AT9 with R9D?
Yes.
Or AT10 with R9D.
Cause just R9D support S-bus.
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Find More Posts by dexter dog
Joined May 2015
1 Posts
Missing info between the paper manual and downloadable version

Sorry for jumping in on this thread (little old). But I thought i would pass this on. I just bought the at10. I am currently building a hex. (First one ever. New to the multirotor or flying world). I hav e been reading as much as possible and i have the manual that came with at10. And also downloaded pdf version to phone. After reading them (over and over) to familiarize myself with it. I noticed on pages 13 & 14 the paper version has more info on it then the pdf version. Apparently there are two steps to getting the r10d to work properly. In paper version bottom of p13 it says to bind transmitter power up 3rd channel, red light is solid. push link button for 1 second red light flashes for a few seconds then should turn solid red. (That whole bit IS NOT in the pdf version at all). Then on p14 half way down says to link transmitter. power up tx and besure you have a blue led on front of tx. Solid blue mean the RF signal is being sent. then power up rx and get solid red light on rx, push link button for MORE then 1 sec. Light should flash a couple times then turn green. Good to go.
Now I was able to get it to bind last night. Should be able to link it tonight will post results. Have to finish putting it together. Not sure why the two vesions of manual are different but this may be cause for some not getting theirs to work properly. Being a nooby please correct me if anything is not inline. I will also scan the two pages from paper version and post for all to see.
dexter dog is offline Find More Posts by dexter dog