Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:36 AM
Joined Oct 2010
3 Posts
New Product
Balsa stripper

Hi All, i came across this tool recently at a model show, for cutting balsa and bought one to give it a go. So i thought i would share it with everyone, or has anyone found something similar that works just as well. It's called the ultimate stripper and comes in kit form so you have to supply bits yourself but you can build it to suit your own needs. There is a web site with pictures and a video follow the link.

Comment on what you think or use are all most welcome please or of any other balsa tools.

http://www.balsatools.co.uk/
Toylander is offline Find More Posts by Toylander