Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 29, 2010, 08:29 AM
Joined Jun 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
Beginner in RC Helicopters

I have recently become interested in RC flight, especially electric helicopters. I purchased a simulator and an electric helicopter: Fiery Dragon S032. It is a 3.5 channel RC heli with gyroscopic stabilizer and has coaxial blades.

I have discovered that flying with precision is going to take time and I am looking for help. Does anyone have any hints, suggestions, tips, or remarks that will assist in my development? Does anyone have experience with this helicopter or a similar one?

Also, I am trying to learn how to program RC. I've done some research but I still am having a difficult time learning how everything works. I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. Thanks.
martemis is offline Find More Posts by martemis
to remove ads between posts