HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 05:27 AM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Jun 2014
357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawyerFrank View Post
No sir. It is a Tornado Frames Whirlwind 600 that I re-configured as you see it here. The kit comes as a V-tail - that part I had nothing to do with. I just clamped in the rear arms a bit and brought the forward arms back. If you look closely you can see the holes in the top deck where the bolts were formerly.

Frank
Here I thought you named it due to some vortex like altitude climbing stick move Seriously though it's a new one on me and should have googled the name. I like the looks of the 300 as well. They are reasonably priced. Enjoy it it looks like a lot of fun.

As for me, I've discovered a new respect for board soldering. Fried a $10 esc trying to solder new leads to the pads. I really need to improve my skills in this area. They make it look so easy on Youtube.
stuartambient is offline Find More Posts by stuartambient
to remove ads between posts